Page 1041 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 10211031103610371038103910401041
Results 10,401 to 10,406 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

No, you're not. It was noted over on TFW this week. Apparently those episodes are indeed present, but set not to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Looking at Hasbro's youtube channel, and they have G1 episodes, but they don't seem to have the MTME and Transport to oblivion. Or am I missing something?
    If you need them for some reason, I have downloaded those versions of those episodes. I need to get back to it and download Seasons 2, 3 and 4. Because all it will take is some unforseen legal dispute to get them taken offline forever.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Also on this note, "A Decepticon Raider in King Artur's Court" is not in their "complete playlist."
    However if you do a search for it, it will show up, oddly with comments enabled, so it's not set for the kids setting on YT.

Just on the subject of the Transformers episodes on YouTube. Did Hasbro retcon Beast Wars' episode numbers or does the guy uploading episodes to YouTube not realise season 2 has the TM toys and season 3 has TM2 figures?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Just on the subject of the Transformers episodes on YouTube. Did Hasbro retcon Beast Wars' episode numbers or does the guy uploading episodes to YouTube not realise season 2 has the TM toys and season 3 has TM2 figures?
    I think they don't know TBH, when I was er, perusing and comparing the G1 episodes to TF wikis list I noticed that a fair few of them are numbered incorrectly. It wouldn't surpise me in the slightest to see other ones out of order as well.