Page 1022 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 10021012101710181019102010211022102310241025102610271032 ... LastLast
Results 10,211 to 10,220 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So, am I the only one here that is thinking of buying two of every Legacy Stunticon to have both Menasor and the individual robots on display?
    Yeah, I'm leaning that way for the moment, so I've been buying/preordering two of each. If I change my mind later I'll sell off the excess.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

This version of Stunticons is clearly designed most for the combiner mode, so it will be hard to resist getting two sets for the individual bots and the combined mode.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This version of Stunticons is clearly designed most for the combiner mode, so it will be hard to resist getting two sets for the individual bots and the combined mode.
    I'm just getting one to display combined and I'll be displaying my CW Stunticons individually. Cos let's face it, I wouldn't be able to sell the CW Stunticons now even if I tried. I don't mind them as individual bots.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Yeah, I'm leaning that way for the moment, so I've been buying/preordering two of each. If I change my mind later I'll sell off the excess.
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Two sets... or Three? :P

UW Stunticons can remain sealed in their box set.

Is voyager tigatron in stores yet? Not the mutant one.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I don't think that Kingdom Voyager wave (with Rhinox or Blaster) ever made it to general retail shops in Australia. Things stopped after Rhinox/Cyclonus. Kmart is no go as they have been clearing Kingdom Voyagers. Amazon AU has had it for a while. Popcultcha has it on preorder for June. Inbox Toys has it also.
    Last edited by Skyfire; 22nd May 2022 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Added Inbox Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Someone on Facebook posted on Saturday that they found Kingdom Tigatron in BigW in Melbourne CBD store.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I don't think that Kingdom Voyager wave (with Rhinox or Blaster) ever made it to general retail shops in Australia. Things stopped after Rhinox/Cyclonus. Kmart is no go as they have been clearing Kingdom Voyagers. Amazon AU has had it for a while. Popcultcha has it on preorder for June. Inbox Toys has it also.
    I saw Kingdom Rhinox in Zing over the weekend.

From here:
    Quote Originally Posted by ecl27 View Post
    Hi,

Anyone know more about these cards. They seem to be linked with transformers as well in Japan. Would like to know what they are worth as I can't find much about them. Thanks in advance!
    I did a quick Google search and found this site shows that the cards contain tech spec bios for each of the Beastformer characters on the reverse side. It also states that the cards came packed with chocolate balls. Meiji manufactures lollies in Japan.

Simple question. Should I put Legacy Velocitron Hauler in my 1984 area of my collection since he "showed up" in MTMTE part 1 or my post G1 section as he wasn't made an official character until after G1 ended?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.