Page 983 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 9639739789799809819829839849859869879889931003 ... LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,830 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Oh wow, he's tiny compared to what I thought. I was expecting PM Optimus Prime in Super Mode size given his status as a Phase 6er in IDW.

From G1 - do the Triggerbots/Triggercons have the largest techspec cards? There are the biggest ones I have - much larger than other carded robots from the time and larger than the largest boxed toys I had (Optimus or Megatron) for instance. I never had any Citybots or Combiner box sets as a kid, were the techspec cards on them bigger?

I’d have to have a look but I think some of the tech specs on the large Actionmaster & Micromaster bases were pretty big.

I didn't think about those... never had any of those in a box!

I pulled some randomly from my files. Turns out the Firecons/Sparkabots are also slightly larger than average. Combiner limbs are the smallest.

Back in the day, my brother and I would transform Ironhide and Ratchet into a one-module robot mode, as show in this photo of a photo: https://www.flickr.com/photos/725155...7673654823481/

Did anyone else do this? I'd be surprised if it was unique, but have never seen images of it online.

Note that the missile launcher would be extended out before almost closing the side panels back but you cannot see that from the front.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Back in the day, my brother and I would transform Ironhide and Ratchet into a one-module robot mode, as show in this photo of a photo: https://www.flickr.com/photos/725155...7673654823481/

Did anyone else do this? I'd be surprised if it was unique, but have never seen images of it online.

Note that the missile launcher would be extended out before almost closing the side panels back but you cannot see that from the front.
    I've literally never seen that before.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I've literally never seen that before.
    I reckon it must have happened a few times in the world but possibly was never documented. Or possibly it just sucks.

We sometimes did a similar thing with Rodimus Prime - it gave him a huge bustle.

Does anyone know if the Walmart G1 Reissue Starscream had some sort of worldwide release, not just USA and Canada ? I recently purchased one from e-bay and when it's arrived it's got the same type of multi-lingual packaging as the G1 Minibots that were sold at cotton on here, with about 12 languages on the box. I bought it from a UK store. Just hoping it's official and not a KO.

Possibly. The multilingual packaging is typical for UK stock. The tfs I bought from TRU last time I was over there were like that.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus Cron View Post
    Does anyone know if the Walmart G1 Reissue Starscream had some sort of worldwide release, not just USA and Canada ? I recently purchased one from e-bay and when it's arrived it's got the same type of multi-lingual packaging as the G1 Minibots that were sold at cotton on here, with about 12 languages on the box. I bought it from a UK store. Just hoping it's official and not a KO.
    You have some photos? My Walmart Screamer is mainly French/ English, along with the various multilingual Hasbro contact blurbs that have been a standard feature for years now
    They were also available from Asian stores like Robotkingdom etc