Page 981 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 9619719769779789799809819829839849859869911001 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,810 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The "Decepticon Impactor" has a head design closer to the IDW version than the regular release toy. The "Decepticon" toy also has the yellow/black "mining" stripes he was wearing in his earliest chronological IDW appearance (Chaos Theory) in which Megatron was pitching the Decepticon cause to a skeptical Impactor. It's possible that Impactor was very early on (and likely not for long) a member of the Decepticons in a story that was never told.

(Also with Impactor part of a rebelling working class and Mirage part of the ruling elite it makes sense they could be at odds and labelling him a Decepticon just is easier for the toys then explaing class warfare!)
    Sounds like you have figured it out. Thanks, Paul.

Anyone planning on sourcing their Siege Ratchet from the many in HK? How would I go about it?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Anyone planning on sourcing their Siege Ratchet from the many in HK? How would I go about it?
    According to Justowen, his friends over there have been looking for a Ratchet for him, but were having trouble finding them... so the collectors (and scalpers) may have already cleaned out the small amount of stock they got over there.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    According to Justowen, his friends over there have been looking for a Ratchet for him, but were having trouble finding them... so the collectors (and scalpers) may have already cleaned out the small amount of stock they got over there.
    Damn, apparently there were like hundreds on the shelved over there at TRU. May end up being a shortage or shelf date. The flyers they put out apparently said early August. I haven’t seen any on eBay, which surprised me.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Anyone know if Walgreens is a viable source for Ratchet with the help of a forwarder?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone know if Walgreens is a viable source for Ratchet with the help of a forwarder?
    He isn’t out yet at Walgreens, nor even a preorder. When/if they go up, you should be able to.

Really hoping Hasbro Australia can do something to get him here.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Was Hubcap hard to find here back in 1986-87?

I got as many of the Minibots as I could in those years but never got him. I don't recall if it was because I didn't see him, or didn't want?

I don't think his lack of appearances in the comics and cartoon would have turned me off getting him.

So I was wondering if his lack of appearances was somewhat related to a shortpacking of the toy? Even if it only happened in Australia but not in the US? (Doubtful huh?)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Was Hubcap hard to find here back in 1986-87?

I got as many of the Minibots as I could in those years but never got him. I don't recall if it was because I didn't see him, or didn't want?

I don't think his lack of appearances in the comics and cartoon would have turned me off getting him.

So I was wondering if his lack of appearances was somewhat related to a shortpacking of the toy? Even if it only happened in Australia but not in the US? (Doubtful huh?)
    I've always assumed he's unpopular because of his lack of cartoon appearances. There would have been at least one Hubcap per case of Season 3 Minibots and he was unpopular so I don't see supply being an issue. ???

The records I have say there was three of him in a case, so he should have been as common as everyone else that debuted in the 1986 Minibot line.

I guess I was curious if everyone bought him and I was just the odd one out who left him on the shelf for reasons I do not recall.

Does anyone know what happened to the Season 2 and 3 Transformers Prime soundtracks? I have Season 1 and would like to get the other seasons if they exist.