Page 1007 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 9879971002100310041005100610071008100910101011101210171027 ... LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,070 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Earthrise Voyager Quintesson Judge was released here.
    The Quintesson Pit multi-pack is not being released here.
    Did wave 3 voyagers make it to retail here outside of amazon?

I think ER voyagers wave 3 hasn't appeared at general retail. Myer is at wave 2 and Target was at wave 2 a few weeks go, at least in Perth. A Toymate here is at wave 2. However, Kmart has put deluxes (and voyagers?) on clearance and generally been bare of them. Big W has been bare of deluxes and voyagers too. Meanwhile SS86 has come to Kmart/Big W and coming now to Myer/Target. And Kingdom has come to Toyworlds/Toymates and coming now to Kmart/Target.

So with all the bare shelves lately at Big W, Kmart, Target and new stock coming in, I think Earthrise wave 3 deluxes and voyagers have been bypassed largely - final wave curse as member JJJ noted. I'm hoping Myer might get wave 3 deluxes and voyagers as they don't seem as pressured as the discount dept stores. Or Toymate gets a bunch for some random reason, like they do with other TFs/toys.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Huh. Misread one vitally important word... Never mind me.

Voyager =/= deluxe. Oops...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Earthrise Voyager Quintesson Judge was released here.
    The Quintesson Pit multi-pack is not being released here.
    Where did the Judge end up? I don't recall seeing any reports of sightings (but then I don't look at non-Vic reports much, not being elsewhere )
    Last edited by JJJ; 23rd January 2021 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Did wave 3 voyagers make it to retail here outside of amazon?
    I don't think they did.

Occasionally, we will have a single retailer doing their restock which takes up all the units on-hand of an entire wave, if the amount of stock of that wave into Australia was only small. And then it ends up looking like it is an exclusive to that retailer, even though it was available to every retailer, if those other retailers had sold out their stock fast enough to re-order while a particular wave is at the Hasbro warehouse.
    Hasbro Australia are not going to import excessive amounts of stock just in case one retailer does a one-off big order... they will only bring in enough to cover any retailer pre-orders, and to top up the supply in their warehouse. I get the impression that the major retailers only pre-order the first couple of waves of each year, and then re-order if necessary after that... so the amount of stock brought into the country of the later waves is either very small or not at all (if it has been a slow year and they still have early wave stock on hand after the middle of the year).

Not sure if this is a post for this thread, another or a completely new one but I'm seeing that there will be reissues of Siege Jetfire being released (well advertised to a number of collectable sellers)..Do we know if this will show up in retail or Amazon AU when Hasbro makes them available again?

Quick question, when was or is the reissue if Netflix to Kmart happening?

For some reason I was able to pick up a prime and that?s it.

I’m having trouble starting a new sales thread. I have a heap of stuff I want to get rid of, some of which will help offset the cost of Unicron and some will make space for Unicron.

I feel like I should wait until I have a big list - but that’s a daunting task that I’m struggling to start. Should I do a drip feed? Just to start things going, or do people prefer a bigger list to choose from and combine postage and things like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I’m having trouble starting a new sales thread. I have a heap of stuff I want to get rid of, some of which will help offset the cost of Unicron and some will make space for Unicron.

I feel like I should wait until I have a big list - but that’s a daunting task that I’m struggling to start. Should I do a drip feed? Just to start things going, or do people prefer a bigger list to choose from and combine postage and things like that?
    I'd just rip that band aid off, sit down and put up everything you want gone in one hit.

Does anyone by chance know how much Action Masters cost back in the day when you would find them on pegs at Woolworths?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Does anyone by chance know how much Action Masters cost back in the day when you would find them on pegs at Woolworths?
    I wanna say about $8 to $12 at Big W... I have a feeling there’s a price tag on my Blaster or Bumblebee card I could check.