Page 997 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 97798799299399499599699799899910001001100210071017 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,970 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

I'm going down the dark patch of collecting G2 CHUG characters.

Does anyone know of a place that still has stock at/around MSRP of the Combiner Wars G2 gestalts?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Long gone now I would imagine
    Probs hit up the BST pages around the place & cross your fingers

Whats the correct 'eye' colour of the shockwave g1 toy? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Whats the correct 'eye' colour of the shockwave g1 toy? TIA
    Not 100% sure but yellow

Has there been any word on what is happening with the new Armada Optimus Prime mold? It was revealed last Feb, at the same time as the New Star Convoy.

I recall reading scuttlebutt after the reveal that it was developed without actually having a place in any pending toy line (which just seems absurd tbh). Has anyone heard anything further?

EDIT: Apparently this was from this year's Wondercon (in February)

Ok, so regarding Armada Prime, no decision as to whether to put him in Masterpiece, Generations, or another line. It hasn't been canceled but nothing has been decided what to do with him as they wanted to show the prototype to gauge interest. I told him a boatload of people want to buy him and encouraged him to make it happen.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Has there been any word on what is happening with the new Armada Optimus Prime mold? It was revealed last Feb, at the same time as the New Star Convoy.

I recall reading scuttlebutt after the reveal that it was developed without actually having a place in any pending toy line (which just seems absurd tbh). Has anyone heard anything further?

I'd love just a crumb of info, it's the only thing stopping me from preordering fanshobby's

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Not 100% sure but yellow
    Thanks, thats what I suspected - its really hard to tell in some ebay photos!

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post

If it's any consolation, I ramdomly tweet TT with a picture asking where he is. They want to gauge interest, they certainly have MY interest! GIMMMMMMEMEEEEEEEE!

I'm looking for a Transformer that I can put in my PC (yes putting toys in a PC is something some people do). People will often put Lego Minifigs in for instance. What would be a good Transformer for this? My criteria are light weight, small and very stable (can't have him falling over). For bonus points black and purple colour scheme on the Transformer would be good as that will match the colour scheme of my computer.

I might go with the black and purple IDW stealth bomber Megatron, but he's a little taller than I would like.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

CW Legends Skywarp? Not sure about stability though. Or Insecticons?