Page 998 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 978988993994995996997998999100010011002100310081018 ... LastLast
Results 9,971 to 9,980 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Its either one of the skywarps, or one of the insecticons I suppose.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Its either one of the skywarps, or one of the insecticons I suppose.
    Also the answer to the question “who became Cyclonus?”

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm looking for a Transformer that I can put in my PC (yes putting toys in a PC is something some people do). People will often put Lego Minifigs in for instance. What would be a good Transformer for this? My criteria are light weight, small and very stable (can't have him falling over). For bonus points black and purple colour scheme on the Transformer would be good as that will match the colour scheme of my computer.

I might go with the black and purple IDW stealth bomber Megatron, but he's a little taller than I would like.
    Combiner Wars Legends-class Shockwave? It'd sort of work thematically.

Colour-wise that Titan Master Apeface jet/gorilla thing (the little vehicle one with the extra Apeface head) could work.

I'm looking for a Transformer that I can put in my PC (yes putting toys in a PC is something some people do). People will often put Lego Minifigs in for instance.
    Sorry I cannot be of any help, but this reminds me that as a kid I had an old computer tower which was mostly gutted, that I'd use as a base of sorts to play with my toys in.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I'm looking for a Transformer that I can put in my PC (yes putting toys in a PC is something some people do). People will often put Lego Minifigs in for instance. What would be a good Transformer for this? My criteria are light weight, small and very stable (can't have him falling over). For bonus points black and purple colour scheme on the Transformer would be good as that will match the colour scheme of my computer.

I might go with the black and purple IDW stealth bomber Megatron, but he's a little taller than I would like.
    Fall of Cybertron Shockwave?
    the black takara release of fall of cybertron megatron?

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Sorry I cannot be of any help, but this reminds me that as a kid I had an old computer tower which was mostly gutted, that I'd use as a base of sorts to play with my toys in.
    That's awesome!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Has Takara explained the reasons for not licensing MPs G1 Megatron, Starscream and Optimus? Is it because they aren't similar enough to the real world references for Takara to worry about IP infringement? OP's altmode might look different enough to its real world counterpart but both the Decepticons look really similar to the real things. MP-36 gun is almost the same size as the actual Walther P38.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Has the “Universal Greeting” been used in *any* Transformers fiction since the ‘86 animated movie?

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Has the “Universal Greeting” been used in *any* Transformers fiction since the ‘86 animated movie?
    UK G1 comics. Pretty sure Wreck-Gar said it in Animated.

I'm looking for a preorder for ER Trailbreaker and Thrust. Has anyone seen a place I can order them?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Out of curiosity...has there ever been a human-scaled/role-play-esque Matrix produced? I assume there must have been and vaguely recall seeing one once on the various international TF sites, but I'm not totally sure and a Google search didn't turn up anything...