Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Combaticon Bruticus parts are almost ready - WIP

Well done mate. This guy is freakin humongous and you have taken a completely different approach to all the other custom bruticus that i have seen out there.

Good for you for trying to stand out from the rest and providing your own interpretation of how bruticus should be. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
    Constructive Criticism : I'm not liking Bruticus' hips - they need to be wider
    That might be hard, since it's Armada/Energon Unicron's hips. He's indulging in some Bruticus cosplay.

Thanks everyone for the comments and the criticism well received. I was also thinking the same. I added alot of bulk at the top and the bottom half didnt expect it to look skinny. But when you are looking at something too long, you start to loose the picture.

I have added some bulk to the bottom to give it more balance. Let me know your thoughts. Bruticus, in light of what your avatar stands for, I am glad you like the approach. It is different and I am still learning everyday.

Thanks Skyshadow and TB for your comments. Feel free to check back as I will have more updates. Had a really successful night last night and worked on customs. spent 3 hours doing up the plans for the rest of my custom. Here are Bruticus. Be sure to check out Dinoking, Liokaiser and Raiden updates.

Looking awesome Kelvin... can't wait to see all these combiners lined up next to each other. Forget the photo every day of your collection, you'll have a new custom every day at the rate you're churning them out.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

hehe.. I have been pretty slack with that thread havent I.. thanks for your comment Stencilator.

I hope your Predaking Alternators have gone to a good home and we're going to see that here soon for the next person working on it..

Combined shots and height comparison.

you're just awesome!