View Poll Results: What gender is (are) your child(ren)?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boy(s)

15 40.54%
  • Girl(s)

6 16.22%
  • Both (even)

10 27.03%
  • More boys

3 8.11%
  • More girls

3 8.11%
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: The Parenting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Sigma 13 View Post
    I want to publicly advise that i will no longer be having anymore children! Lol.

It was like WW3 here today and Jett is yet to come home. I think a good word of advice is to space you kids out a little further than we did- Eldest is 5.5 yr,s youngest nearly two days now.
    LOL congrats on number 4 you brave man

I've already told my wife that if our next one is girl (due date Jan 13) then that is it. I hope it is as we can't agree on any boys names at the moment
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

yukitora Guest

Default wow!tf fans having more tf fans!

It seems like some people are trying to produce enough protoforms to start a new Colony on Mars! I have 1. yes, just 1. No 2 got... dooomed. but hey, the world goes on and it makes me more creative with the only one i have.

Today the little one told me that 'she wanted to drive the big bumblebee, because he was her friend and friends go shopping!?' What have i done?! I've infected my own with my Camaro Concept BB obsession!

[QUOTE=I've already told my wife that if our next one is girl (due date Jan 13) then that is it. I hope it is as we can't agree on any boys names at the moment[/QUOTE]

trust me, 2 kids are more than enough. 1 of each is all you need..

I wore my blue Soundwave tech specs motto shirt from Jayjays for the first time today and Yukikaze spewed all over it! It's so weird how babies are such happy vomitters; quite the opposite of what it feels like for adults.

haha bad luck dude. Sounds like she's quite a handful
    -=≡OrionPax≡=-

Knights of my untidy study

T'was my fault. I was playing around with her just after she had a feed.

Is it still okay to use formula milk powder after the seal's been broken (but the lid has obviously been kept on and it's been stored in a cupboard) up till the expiration date? A friend of my wife has told her that formula milk should be discarded shortly after the seal's been broken.

Obviously prepared formula shouldn't be kept too long, but I thought the actual powder could be kept until expiration.

What do you guys think?

If its an expiration date then you shouldn't use it anymore. If its a use-by or best-before then its probably still safe to use but will taste like crap or have diminished nutritional value. Since the seal's been broken it has had plenty of time to break down despite being in a cupboard all this time.

Given that you want your baby to have nutrients you're arguably better off going fresh. Unless your wife has a poor diet herself, you're even better off not using formula at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I wore my blue Soundwave tech specs motto shirt from Jayjays for the first time today and Yukikaze spewed all over it! It's so weird how babies are such happy vomitters; quite the opposite of what it feels like for adults.
    Generally if a adult if throwing up its because they've been drinking to much...it usually through self infliction that makes them unhappy...