View Poll Results: What gender is (are) your child(ren)?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boy(s)

15 40.54%
  • Girl(s)

6 16.22%
  • Both (even)

10 27.03%
  • More boys

3 8.11%
  • More girls

3 8.11%
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192434 ... LastLast

Thread: The Parenting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    trust me, 2 kids are more than enough. 1 of each is all you need..

We found out it is a boy, but we still think we'll stop after him.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Is it still okay to use formula milk powder after the seal's been broken (but the lid has obviously been kept on and it's been stored in a cupboard) up till the expiration date?

What do you guys think?
    Thats fine Gok. We never had any trouble.

We are toilet training our son at the moment but we put a nappy on him at night time. Last night I was putting him to sleep and he sat up and said "Daddy am I wearing a nappy?" I replied "Yes you do." and he replied "Good, I need to do wee wees" Then I saw this look of relief wash over his face as he went... So cute
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Until you've experience this kind of thing with your own kid, it sounds totally disgusting! But I know what you mean. Atm we usually can't tell the difference between when Yukikaze is either doing a poop or just chucking a massive fart; they often sound (and smell) the same. But yesterday she made a big noise from her bottom and I saw her face actually strain! Sooooo ccccuuuuuute!!

yukitora Guest

Default got milk, going potty and being proud of it!

yep. when the day came that alex knew when to 'go', and you hear that loo flush, you can't help but grin and be proud of yourself. and still to this day, i feel relief when i hear the flush noise. cause i know, the bed is safe for another night Although, there are still some misses some nights. and thats only when mummys passed out and has fogotten to get the kid up in the middle of the night!

as your view on milk. its lives as long as normal tin milk. basically, when it starts not to disolve properly, is when you throw it out! i used it when alex thought it was funny to suck mummy dry outta both sides!, or not suck at all so i ended up making cream! insted of breast milk!

Can I please join your club within a club? I am a Transformers fan and I now have a baby!

This is our daughter Heidi having a crack at Dad's (that's me!) finger while we wait for Mum to get back with the goods.

She was born last Tuesday so I don't have any wisdom to share that you guys don't already know and so far I don't have any questions... I just wanted to announce our latest aquisition/artistic creation.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

Marcus turns 3 today! Can't wait to get home so I can give him his Devastator RPM trackset with bonus Ironhide and Sideways RPMs.

BTW congrats Stencilator

awww, congratulations stencilator! When I saw that picture and before I read your text beneath it, I really wanted to reply with "Whoa, her fingers are huge!"

Today Yuki was playing around with Legends Universe Jazz at a restaurant we were dining at tonight. She picked it up and dropped it on the floor a few times, and one time put it in her mouth.

A personal Xmas miracle for me... on Xmas Eve Yuki was able to sit up on her own for the first time ever!! She still can't actually get herself up, someone has to put her into this position, but the fact that she can actually sit there without falling over is a significant turning point for her.

wish her congratz on my behalf
    -=≡OrionPax≡=-

Knights of my untidy study

Yes I know he was incorrect but still a big smile (like this) appeared on face tonight as I was taking Marcus to bed he walked over to the RPM trackset and said "Good night Optimus Prime"

Just want to announce to everyone that Joshua Noah Puglisi was born today at 10:10am