Thread: WTB G1 Ultra Magnus Blue Head + missiles

darockk is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default WTB G1 Ultra Magnus Blue Head + missiles

I just bought the commemorative Ultra Magnus G1 from some joker who advertised it as being 100% complete and mint.

So it turns up in the mail and to my dismay discover it's missing the blue robot head. I also discover that both of the short missiles have been broken and super glued back together. The nerve of some people.

Wasted $60 but I guess you get ripped off sooner or later.

Anyways looking for the above mentioned items.
    Not fussed if it's from the commemorative collection or not. Just need a G1 mould.

cheers

I sold them to you.. I offered you a refund mate.. so don't call me a joker.. if you want give me your acct number and I will give you your money back.. you can have the figure as well.. geez! man.. I try to resolved this issue with you 2 days ago..

you dont remember this conversation??

"hi

I dont really want to return it as ill have to incur postage costs to get it back to you and at the end of the day ill be out of pocket with nothing to show. I dont believe it was my fault the head was missing as you stated the set was 100% complete and mint condition.

All that im asking for is that you send the head that you forgot. I dont care about the glued missiles because you seemed to have fixed those pretty well.

regards"

Quote Originally Posted by darockk View Post
    I just bought the commemorative Ultra Magnus G1 from some joker who advertised it as being 100% complete and mint.

So it turns up in the mail and to my dismay discover it's missing the blue robot head. I also discover that both of the short missiles have been broken and super glued back together. The nerve of some people.

Wasted $60 but I guess you get ripped off sooner or later.

Anyways looking for the above mentioned items.
    Not fussed if it's from the commemorative collection or not. Just need a G1 mould.

cheers

darockk is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

yeah i do remember that conversation and ive been waiting for your reply ever since.

pm sent

pm could have been lost. Nothing is perfect
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Mate, I do have a life too you know.. I'm not always in front of my computer.
    Got you PM .. I will refund you your money back.. you can keep the figure to yourself.. and you did'nt really paid me $62 bucks .. i paid for the postage too you know.

Quote Originally Posted by darockk View Post
    yeah i do remember that conversation and ive been waiting for your reply ever since.

pm sent