Page 138 of 141 FirstFirst ... 118128133134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1402

Thread: Lego Sightings

  1. #1371
    Join Date
    2nd Oct 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Some new LEGO City and LEGO Star Wars are advertised in this week's Big W catalogue (24 Jan - 06 Feb 2019).

    Advertised items on special are shown below. Items that aren't reduced from Big W's regular price (which is normally lower than RRP) have been excluded:

    60215 City Fire Station $75 - regular $88
    60208 City Sky Police Parachute Arrest $39 - regular $45
    60209 City Sky Police Diamond Heist $59 - regular $69
    75228 Star Wars Escape Pod vs Dewback $25 - regular $29
    75237 Star Wars Juniors TIE Fighter $25 - regular $29
    75235 Star Wars Juniors X-wing Starfighter Trench Run $35 - regular $45

  2. #1372
    Join Date
    2nd Oct 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Kmart, regular prices:

    75228 Star Wars Escape Pod vs Dewback $25
    75229 Star Wars Death Star Escape $39
    75235 Star Wars Juniors X-wing Starfighter Trench Run $39
    75247 Star Wars Rebel A-wing Starfighter $19

    All appear to be below LEGO's RRP.

  3. #1373
    Join Date
    31st Dec 2007
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    7,093

    Default

    Lego Spider-Man and Batman sets in Blacktown big W and toymate, $40 for the spidebike set is sad.

    Toymate also had the Lego movie 2 blindpack figures for $6. The new packaging feels nasty but I’m sure it’s better for the environment or something for them to use it over the old foily plastic.

    Hunting for PotP Sludge and Snarl. If any are still out in the wild or you don?t want yours anymore, let me know! Don?t care about the cards and will pay the postage costs!

  4. #1374
    Join Date
    7th Mar 2012
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    6,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Lego Spider-Man and Batman sets in Blacktown big W and toymate, $40 for the spidebike set is sad.

    Toymate also had the Lego movie 2 blindpack figures for $6. The new packaging feels nasty but I’m sure it’s better for the environment or something for them to use it over the old foily plastic.
    From the way people on Facebook have been complaining you’d think they actually display the blind bags. Who cares what they’re made from.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

  5. #1375
    Join Date
    2nd Oct 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    526

    Default

    The bags are reflective on the inside so they are probably still made from foil. The material seems to be similar, but feels thinner. The bags are also slightly larger. When did they drop the 'Minifigures' branding?

    Big W is selling them for $4.75. Target's price is $5.00.

  6. #1376
    Join Date
    7th Feb 2013
    Location
    2164
    Posts
    8,152

    Default

    New Venom, Lego Movie and Captain Marvel sets at Kmart

  7. #1377
    Join Date
    5th Jun 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    52

    Default

    So I'd been checking every few days my local KMart and Target for the new Lego Movie sets, and they finally came in!!! But both of them were sold out of the one set I wanted, which was Benny's Space Squad.....

    All other sets had plenty of stock, so did both stores just not get a shipment of that one set? Or did someone, or a few someones go and buy them all up??

  8. #1378
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorns2010 View Post
    So I'd been checking every few days my local KMart and Target for the new Lego Movie sets, and they finally came in!!! But both of them were sold out of the one set I wanted, which was Benny's Space Squad.....

    All other sets had plenty of stock, so did both stores just not get a shipment of that one set? Or did someone, or a few someones go and buy them all up??
    People are buying multiples because it’s ‘classic space’.

  9. #1379
    Join Date
    7th Mar 2012
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    6,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    People are buying multiples because it’s ‘classic space’.
    Which is dumb because every store I’ve been into has heaps. It’s not going to be a rare set.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

  10. #1380
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Which is dumb because every store I’ve been into has heaps. It’s not going to be a rare set.
    It’s more an ‘army builder’ style of set than an investment. I’ve bought 4, mainly for the yellow and white spacemen for a future project.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •