Page 140 of 141 FirstFirst ... 120130135136137138139140141 LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1409

Thread: Lego Sightings

  1. #1391
    Join Date
    22nd Feb 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Target have the new Avengers sets and a 20% off Lego sale at the moment.

  2. #1392
    Join Date
    15th Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Myer have 20% off most toys and Lego until Sunday

  3. #1393
    Join Date
    31st Dec 2007
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    7,116

    Default

    My local target had the 20th anniversary sets and the new battle packs (love the idea but too steeply priced for mine). No slave 1 (guessing might have one per store) and I grabbed the last snowspeeder at the 20% off.

    So check your targets ASAP if you want the better (slightly cheaper than Kmarts normal prices) price.

    Also had the new avengers sets.

    Hunting for PotP Sludge and Snarl. If any are still out in the wild or you don?t want yours anymore, let me know! Don?t care about the cards and will pay the postage costs!

  4. #1394
    Join Date
    9th Apr 2008
    Location
    WEST AUST
    Posts
    4,462

    Default

    Morley coles has about 5 sets of bennys space team at $16 each. Is that right for that set?

  5. #1395
    Join Date
    7th Jan 2008
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Morley coles has about 5 sets of bennys space team at $16 each. Is that right for that set?
    Most places have them at $15 as full price. You can get them for $12 during sales (Target and Myer at the moment), if the particular store has stock of course.

  6. #1396
    Join Date
    31st Dec 2007
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    7,116

    Default

    Since it does not appear on the Target website, Slave 1 may not be available at Target at all!

    Would explain why there was not even space on the shelves for one beside the other star wars sets.

    Hunting for PotP Sludge and Snarl. If any are still out in the wild or you don?t want yours anymore, let me know! Don?t care about the cards and will pay the postage costs!

  7. #1397
    Join Date
    7th Feb 2013
    Location
    2164
    Posts
    8,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    My local target had the 20th anniversary sets and the new battle packs (love the idea but too steeply priced for mine). No slave 1 (guessing might have one per store) and I grabbed the last snowspeeder at the 20% off.

    So check your targets ASAP if you want the better (slightly cheaper than Kmarts normal prices) price.

    Also had the new avengers sets.

    Also appearing at Big W's. CbF checking prices

  8. #1398
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Since it does not appear on the Target website, Slave 1 may not be available at Target at all!

    Would explain why there was not even space on the shelves for one beside the other star wars sets.
    https://www.target.com.au/p/lego-reg...75243/62507790

    It was only available early morning on Thursday online (bought mine 10pm Wednesday night Perth time). And it’s actually cheaper at Kmart.

  9. #1399
    Join Date
    31st Dec 2007
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    7,116

    Default

    Makes sense. Not logical sense but sense none the less.

    No sightings of the rebels sets or the smaller 20th sets anywhere yet... I’d like to pop into the Bondi store but it’s not worth the two + hour drive or the full rep!

    Hunting for PotP Sludge and Snarl. If any are still out in the wild or you don?t want yours anymore, let me know! Don?t care about the cards and will pay the postage costs!

  10. #1400
    Join Date
    15th Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Myer Doncaster had the Slave-1 set on Wednesday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •