Page 145 of 146 FirstFirst ... 125135140141142143144145146 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Yeah. I've only seen it listed with Lego,Mr Toys, and some Toyworlds.

What do lego fans think of the Mario sets that are out everywhere at the moment? Is it a hit, or a miss?

I was never a fan of Mario, so its an easy pass for me.
    Hidden Side & Harry Potter are where its at for me currently

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    What do lego fans think of the Mario sets that are out everywhere at the moment? Is it a hit, or a miss?
    If I was just a Lego fan I would be disappointed, however Super Mario 3 is one of my favourite games so sets relating to it are of interest to me.

It does seem to be selling well from the looks of store shelves around me.

I was Keen when they were announced but now I’m kinda meh. When built they take up a fair bit of floor space and aren’t really easily storable without dismantling.

Like Sinnertwin my house is full of Hidden Side Lego one account of my son being mildly obsessed with it. It’s good fun. He got the fire truck/mech set for his birthday so I’ll build it tomorrow.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'm torn in a few different directions.
    As a game development/creation tool it is fantastic and gives instant feedback and requires users to make or conform to their own set rules/laws. I am even considering convincing my school to purchase a dozen sets to work with our Lego Mindstorms and wedo kits to tie into Lego coding (for younger students).

As a parent I love it, my daughter loves it and has spent hours setting up levels and practicing them to get as.many coins as possible (also an excellent cold morning activity). She also loves using Mario in her dolls house and have him go to sleep and jump around her dolls house with bluey and family.

As a Mario fan, it's weird and cool but waaaay overpriced. The $5 blind bag sets are the best value and actual builds.

As a Lego fan it barely registers. There are so few bricks, the builds have limited useful parts and as an etoy /toys to life set it has limited life span and appeal.

Overall this is for hardcore Mario fans and younger Lego fans. My daughter and my neices and nephews love it but I doubt it'll hold their attention for long, it costs far too much for the expansion sets and like dimensions it'll be collecting dust far too soon.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I can’t find any pieces or builds that even appeal to me in these sets. Never was a Super Mario fan though.

Kmart has some new June 2021 sets up, but not able to collect in stores.

But they do have (limited stock) some very good sets on clearance prices online, such as the Art sets and the Ideas treehouse for $199. Their price for the larger UCS sets and rollercoaster is amazing. Grab if you can, while you can.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Kmart has some new June 2021 sets up, but not able to collect in stores.

But they do have (limited stock) some very good sets on clearance prices online, such as the Art sets and the Ideas treehouse for $199. Their price for the larger UCS sets and rollercoaster is amazing. Grab if you can, while you can.
    Amazon have some good prices atm too. Some cheaper than Kmart. Assembly Square and Rollercoaster good prices.

Just a reminder a number of new sets from various themes are due for release on January 1st. Including new sets for the new Batman movie, the super Mario theme, Ninjago etc.
    ~