Page 27 of 146 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728293031323747 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Target, Myer and Big W city had the whole HP line. Target and Myer have all the lego 20% off
    Do you know when the sale will end? I am currently in Canada... I hope it will still be on when I get back.......

Quote Originally Posted by kay-al View Post
    Do you know when the sale will end? I am currently in Canada... I hope it will still be on when I get back.......
    If you are stopping through the USA at all, I'd try to grab them there, and leave the boxes, even with the AU$ near parity it is still cheaper to get the sets at US$ prices.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    If you are stopping through the USA at all, I'd try to grab them there, and leave the boxes, even with the AU$ near parity it is still cheaper to get the sets at US$ prices.
    Thanks for the advice. However I will not be stopping US this time round. Lego prices in Canada is not very attractive. Looks like I will wait for the next sales..... Thanks again!

lego kingdoms advent calendars are now in at toyworld, they're going quick...

Quote Originally Posted by Chansformer View Post
    lego kingdoms advent calendars are now in at toyworld, they're going quick...
    How much are they selling for?

$39.99.

Series 2 Minifigs are out at TRU. $3 a pop.

To the jerk who raided all the boxes of Spartans at my local, you missed the seven or so boxes stocked above the ground level shelves. I've left a single spartan in each box just to spite you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Series 2 Minifigs are out at TRU. $3 a pop.

To the jerk who raided all the boxes of Spartans at my local, you missed the seven or so boxes stocked above the ground level shelves. I've left a single spartan in each box just to spite you.
    Lol. Should have left them in another section.

Had to go through a dozen boxes just to find 6 spartens at my local TRU and Target.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Damn! I'm still slowly collecting series 1 minifigs but my local TRU only sells series 2 now. Anyone know of any other retailers that sell series 1? I want the thrill of the chase and don't want to buy from eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by shokwave2 View Post
    Damn! I'm still slowly collecting series 1 minifigs but my local TRU only sells series 2 now. Anyone know of any other retailers that sell series 1? I want the thrill of the chase and don't want to buy from eBay.
    I've seen a few boxes still at Malvern Target if you're really interested in the chase. Malvern in Victoria.