Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Target Cowra Lego Star Wars
    x2 Ewok Village $380
    x2 USC Tie Fighter $300
    x1 (was 2 ) AT DP $55
    x3 Wookie Gunship $70
    x8 Rey's Speeder $40
    x8 each Hoth Attack, Droid Escape Pod ans Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor (no Carbon Freezing Chamber) $44 each
    xlots each Resistance Trooper Battle Pack, First Order Battle Pack, Rebel Alliance Battle Pack and Galactic Empire Battle Pack $22 each
    x4 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle $160
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Target Cowra Lego Star Wars
    x2 USC Tie Fighter $300
    UltimateGalvatron, If you don't already have a UCS Tie Fighter, I thought I'd mention it's currently part of the 30% off sale/clearance at Target.

Here's the link:
    https://www.target.com.au/p/lego-reg...75-95/57822129

Quote Originally Posted by lobbing View Post
    UltimateGalvatron, If you don't already have a UCS Tie Fighter, I thought I'd mention it's currently part of the 30% off sale/clearance at Target.

Here's the link:
    https://www.target.com.au/p/lego-reg...75-95/57822129
    Thanks for the link, that is a really good price! Unfortunately I don't have that money ATM.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Red face

Lego 76046 DC Super Heroes is only $45 at BigW. Plc check the advertisment in the store before you get one. This might be a priting error. Good luck!
    Last edited by megatren; 12th March 2016 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by megatren View Post
    Lego 76046 DC Super Heroes is only $45 at BigW. Plc check the advertisment in the store before you get one. This might be a priting error. Good luck!
    Yup, pricing error. Might try my luck at my local later today but from what I hear, it's the sign on the store outside which has the non-Lego batmobile at $45 and no price for 76046. Believe most stores have ripped this ad off the window but if you do see it snap a pic and see how it goes

From the Lego boards elsewhere it seems the shelves have a smattering of new 2022 sets but not much else.
    I'll be cutting back on Lego this year. Between price gauging and lack of stock I think my daughter will be getting more friends sets than I get all other themes combined.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    From the Lego boards elsewhere it seems the shelves have a smattering of new 2022 sets but not much else.
    I'll be cutting back on Lego this year. Between price gauging and lack of stock I think my daughter will be getting more friends sets than I get all other themes combined.
    What other boards are worth watching?

I saw the Creator Majestic Tiger set in Kmart Miranda today. $59 with seems good value for the size of the set.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    If your daughter is after some old friend's sets, I want to let go of some retired/old sets (BNIB/MISB).

New Robert Pattinson Batman Legos at Kmart

New Hoth ATST and miniMando ship at Kmart.

Hoth Empire Trooper pack at Lego store and Myer.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.