Page 72 of 146 FirstFirst ... 526267686970717273747576778292 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

Depends where you shop too
    Take the Simpsons house, it's listed at $329 at the Lego website, yet Big w will have it for $298. Big W & Kmart are usually cheaper than the others anyway

Should I go through the notions of pre-ordering Benny's Spaceship and Emmet's Construct-o-Mech online or wait for local release and hope for the best and how often is Lego restocked?

Simpsons minifigs are out at Big W.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Simpsons minifigs are out at Big W.
    Also Kmart.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Should I go through the notions of pre-ordering Benny's Spaceship and Emmet's Construct-o-Mech online or wait for local release and hope for the best and how often is Lego restocked?
    Go local. Cheaper with all the regular sales and supply will be good for movie related toys. Those two aren't due till later this year.

Sets stay in circulation normally for at least 6 months
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

are there any online American stores that do better prices than the official US lego store or Amazon?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    are there any online American stores that do better prices than the official US lego store or Amazon?
    If you go there, probably. US toy sites can't ship Lego internationally. It's a pain.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Have you tried Amazon.UK? I bought 2 Lego Technics on Friday just gone, and they arrived today! Just 1 business day! Good prices too but not everything can be shipped here.

Amazon.com have about some products that are eligible for international shipping, but i haven't purchased any to confirm.

Anybody purchase and receive Lego from Amazon? Ive read some feedback on amazon cancelling orders last minute
    Last edited by Sinnertwin; 7th May 2014 at 01:32 AM.

I have read online that Amazon France sometimes does cheap LEGO for some items.

But, you either need to know how to read French, or be able to wing it with Google Translate.

You can also try www.bricknet.com.au, or Norfolk Island (yes, you read that right).

According to this whirpool forum thread, http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1780781

you can email "bounty@bountycentre.nf" for some price information, as there is no online store.