Page 73 of 146 FirstFirst ... 536368697071727374757677788393 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

Lego Movie Sea Cow sighted at Target. Going for $389 which is the same price as the Lego store online.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Lego Movie Sea Cow sighted at Target. Going for $389 which is the same price as the Lego store online.
    WOW!

It makes sense that Target gets it as an exclusive, they've had some larger sets every year for the past few (Arkham, Diagon Alley) but that price is a bit rich for me, even with the size of the completed model. Here's hoping for the toy sale to knock it down closer to $300.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    WOW!

It makes sense that Target gets it as an exclusive, they've had some larger sets every year for the past few (Arkham, Diagon Alley) but that price is a bit rich for me, even with the size of the completed model. Here's hoping for the toy sale to knock it down closer to $300.
    I was looking in the computer today at work (Big W) to see if there was an ETA for Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!! but didn't see it.

But I did see the Sea Cow in the Big W computer. Can't remember if it was $369 or $389, but our store had I think 8 on order, so might be for the toy sale.

Lego Ghostbusters Ecto-1 is available at the Lego Shop Online. $69.99 AUD ($49.99 in the US)

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Lego Ghostbusters Ecto-1 is available at the Lego Shop Online. $69.99 AUD ($49.99 in the US)
    Don't know how they can justify the markup?

I bought the Delorean from amazon for $35 plus shiopping and still only ended up being 3/4 the price of buying it locally.

Don't know how they can justify the markup?

I bought the Delorean from amazon for $35 plus shiopping and still only ended up being 3/4 the price of buying it locally.
    They don't even bother in trying to justify it. It's criminal.

What's the Delorean actually like as a set? Once you get past the excitement about it, it doesn't actually look that good in pics...

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    They don't even bother in trying to justify it. It's criminal.

What's the Delorean actually like as a set? Once you get past the excitement about it, it doesn't actually look that good in pics...
    It'll be a while before I build it, but it's not the nicest of finished models, it's more to have for fun than because of the build or completed model.

It'll be a while before I build it, but it's not the nicest of finished models, it's more to have for fun than because of the build or completed model.
    Yeah, I'd say you're right.

Still, a little disappointing. Imagine a larger, more detailed version!

WOW!

it will be
    $389 - the standard Target toysale 20% off lego & you're looking at $311.20
    Still a substantial mark up compared to their previous toysale large lego set prices

Sea Cow at Toys R Us Campbelltown for $389 too. Same size box as the Simpsons House...