Page 75 of 146 FirstFirst ... 556570717273747576777879808595 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

Lego shop@home is your best bet if you have no patience.... We are hit and miss on getting sets like this in retail

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Lego shop@home is your best bet if you have no patience.... We are hit and miss on getting sets like this in retail
    I'd second this. I don't remember seeing the Back to the Future set here and that's been out for a while. (nevermind, turns out I just never saw them, but they were out)

If you don't want to go via the Australian Lego site, you could try a 3rd party site like bricklink.com, Amazon, or even ebay
    Last edited by Golden Phoenix; 10th June 2014 at 04:38 PM.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I'd second this. I don't remember seeing the Back to the Future set here and that's been out for a while.
    Is that the Delorean? I've seen that here in Canberra.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I'd second this. I don't remember seeing the Back to the Future set here and that's been out for a while.

If you don't want to go via the Australian Lego site, you could try a 3rd party site like bricklink.com, Amazon, or even ebay
    The BTTF kit was at toys r us along with the curiosity Rover wasnt on shelf for very long
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    The BTTF kit was at toys r us along with the curiosity Rover wasnt on shelf for very long
    Ah. Nevermind then. They were simply where I wasn't looking.

Either that or my memory is failing me in my old age :P
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Got snapped up very quickly indeed.

I got my Delorean from Amazon for $35 plus postage (was combined with other lego items, so not sure how much it was).
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Myer also had the Delorean & Rover

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Apologies if it's already been asked, but does anyone know when/where the new Ghostbusters Lego set is coming out. It's been released in the US and UK (and apparently Australia too) in the last week or so. If anyone knows any info (or can direct me to a site with any info) that would be great. Thanks
    I believe it was released a few weeks back. Supposedly they sold out in record time (online that is). I snagged one on US ebay but with the new global shipping program thing, it seems to be taking twice as long to arrive than it used to...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Thanks so much for the replies everyone I'll check out those sights.... I was curious as to whether Target or TRU, etc... would stock them, but it seems like online is the go.

Cheers

Hey guys, wondering if you could help me out here. Do you think (at least in your personal opinion) it's worth it to just pay $30 for the shipping at Lego Shop@home, or is it better to buy enough to make $150 for the free shipping? Or maybe it would be better to just wait until a local online retailer gets it?

I'm a bit peeved at the $30 shipping expense, but at the same time I don't think I want enough things to justify $150.