Page 76 of 146 FirstFirst ... 566671727374757677787980818696 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGuy89 View Post
    Hey guys, wondering if you could help me out here. Do you think (at least in your personal opinion) it's worth it to just pay $30 for the shipping at Lego Shop@home, or is it better to buy enough to make $150 for the free shipping? Or maybe it would be better to just wait until a local online retailer gets it?

I'm a bit peeved at the $30 shipping expense, but at the same time I don't think I want enough things to justify $150.
    A tough one in this case as the Ghostbusters set is $70 so it's not a small top up for free shipping. $30 for shipping is a bit much. Perhaps see if anyone else on the boards is keen to buy something to make up the diff for free shipping?

Okay guys, am peeved that I didn't managed to get my hands on a LEGO Simpsons House from Myer in the current toy sale catalogue. Was here on the first day of the sale at 2pm and it was sold out nationwide! Can anybody who sees it at Myer let me know, thanks! And if you have my mobile, send me a text pretty pls!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

It looks as if Myer bring out the stock prior to the sale (unintentionally) and sell out before even the sale begins. I was going to layby it but none available on the first day of the sale. Big W is the next chance to get it. Just hope that they hold out on stocking them prior to the sale. Also, get in the day before late afternoon as the Sale prices tend to tick over then.

I'm lowering my expectations on acquiring one at a sale price.

Southland David jones had a heap, maybe they will price match?

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    It looks as if Myer bring out the stock prior to the sale (unintentionally) and sell out before even the sale begins. I was going to layby it but none available on the first day of the sale. Big W is the next chance to get it. Just hope that they hold out on stocking them prior to the sale. Also, get in the day before late afternoon as the Sale prices tend to tick over then.

I'm lowering my expectations on acquiring one at a sale price.
    I know Big W put them out before their sale. I picked one up a week or so ago.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Apparently Myers are getting another refill of the Simpson's house as I was told by my local that they'd sold out. The guy at the counter took my details down and said if one came up, he'd give me a call. Today, I got a call and they said they were getting some more but not in time for the end of the sale but stated they would honour the sale price if I was willing to wait for refill which he stated wouldn't be until September at the earliest.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

I don't quite believe what the staff at Myer says purely because everyone tells you a different thing. I spoke to a guy last Thu when it sold out and he told me stock comes in every Tue/Wed and asked me to call and check then as he believes since the sale is so long, there will be more stock coming in. Then I checked with another couple more sales assistants and they told me once they sell out, there's no more and they don't know when it's coming in. I just hate them giving different answers. I'll just check in store every week if I can before the sale ends to try my luck.

Great for you fungal that they are willing to honour the sale price. The lady at my local Myer said no rain checks!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

David Jones has 20% off Lego including the Simpsons house today! Just ordered mine online including free delivery - get on it ppl!

I got conflicting info from Myer, one store said they could take orders with limited numbers available per store, but the Sydney city store (with apparently the most available orders) confirmed they were told by Lego they couldn't get more stock, so who knows what their situation is.

Quote Originally Posted by Senor_2 View Post
    David Jones has 20% off Lego including the Simpsons house today! Just ordered mine online including free delivery - get on it ppl!
    I almost forgot about David Jones. Last time I was in their Melbourne CBD store (about 6 months back) they still had TF stock from Revenge of the Fallen. If they are actually stocking toys again I may have to have a look.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Just ordered online, sold out but click and collect is available. Thanks for the heads up Senor_2!!
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky