Page 80 of 146 FirstFirst ... 6070757677787980818283848590100 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

Yeah,

I thought they were pretty high prices for the box sizes...

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Wow, some crazy prices there. I am glad that I got the three sets from amazon that after shipping are about 30% cheaper! There is no way that 76020 is worth $75, I was not overly happy paying $40, but LEGO know it will sell as it has Groot and Rocket in it.

Target have the three previously mentioned GotG sets. Going for usual Lego store rrp but there is 20% off Lego at Target till Sunday.

Hahahahaha....

I saw some simpsons minifigs in a Kmart today.... Each one sealed in a CD security case!

Just thought I'd mention it

Coles is selling "works with popular brands" lego style minifigures based on AFL and NRL players for $2 a pop. Blind packed and indistinguishable from one another bar for a select few that are meant to come with a mini football.

Printing is excellent, the faces are done in a very stylised manner. Sam Burgess and Thurston's are spot on I think!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Coles is selling "works with popular brands" lego style minifigures based on AFL and NRL players for $2 a pop. Blind packed and indistinguishable from one another bar for a select few that are meant to come with a mini football.

Printing is excellent, the faces are done in a very stylised manner. Sam Burgess and Thurston's are spot on I think!
    Yeah they're up to series 2 now, some of them face prints are very well caricatured and hilarious. They also put way more effort into some of the hairpieces than LEGO ever have. Only downside is you can't remove and swap hairpieces around like LEGO.

They should do a 'legends' series featuring big names from the past

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Hahahahaha....

I saw some simpsons minifigs in a Kmart today.... Each one sealed in a CD security case!

Just thought I'd mention it
    That will surely take up more retail space.

Star Wars MTT Spotted at Toys R Us Carousel. $149.99, had quite a few at the main shelf. Also all 3 GOTG sets there.

Quote Originally Posted by lee View Post
    Star Wars MTT Spotted at Toys R Us Carousel. $149.99, had quite a few at the main shelf. Also all 3 GOTG sets there.
    That new MTT is complete balls. Bugger all battle droids, and so ugly and small. The previous MTT (that came with 360 battle droids) was far superior in every way...

I'm hanging out for the Star Destroyer personally, since I missed the boat on the last one...

Spotted all new StarWars, Ninja Turtles, and Lego Movie sets at both Big W and Myer. Walked away with an AT-AT and Benny's Spaceship Spaceship SPACESHIP !
    JUST GOT: -----
    LOOKING FOR: -----
    ------------------------------------------------
    " HEY! Nobody calls Soundwave un-chras-imatic! "
    ------------------------------------------------

Same as LambofPrimus at Btown Big W, plus the lego city station and passenger train for $199!

A little off topic, but I've never owned a lego powered set, if I were to get a lego powered train from the USA, would I need to use a power point adapter to use it here, or are they battery powered?

Cheers.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)