Page 93 of 146 FirstFirst ... 73838889909192939495969798103113 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

i heard 76041 is toysrus exclusive. But i didnt spot any yet.
    76042, maybe few months later lol.. noramlly all big sets delay.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone seen 76041 or 76042 from the Avengers line listed at a retailer? I'm trying to avoid ordering from Lego.com.

I know 76042 is listed as an exclusive but given other "exclusives" have shown up at retail I'm guessing this one will too.
    I've seen 76041 at retail. Think this was at TRU and may be a TRU exclusive. Could be harder to find right now as TRU had or are still having that buy 1 get next half off deal for selected lego.

Don't think 76042 has appeared but like you I'm hopeful as that $500 price tag is not awesome no matter what that lego movie song says!

Does anyone know when the Jurassic Park sets are due out? I noticed in Targets latest online email offer that they have a JP dino listed, hoping that means the Lego isn't too far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Does anyone know when the Jurassic Park sets are due out? I noticed in Targets latest online email offer that they have a JP dino listed, hoping that means the Lego isn't too far off.
    Apparently some Myers have broken street date, but not sure which ones (Not in Melbourne anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Apparently some Myers have broken street date, but not sure which ones (Not in Melbourne anyway)
    They're in our system. according to support theyre due on shelves ~early june.

raptors with cameras on their heads is rrp $80
    dilophosaurus is rrp $50
    trex is rrp 119
    indominous rex is about 170
    ~

I ordered the dilophosaurus set from amazon, and it will ship to Aus, yet none of the other sets would...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Cheers guys, thanks to Dkaris for the price list, have to prepare the wallet for the Indominus set

i saw some of the ghostbusters lego sets at david jones chaddy last week, but when I was there today I think they were all gone. so bit of a useless post but there might be a couple hiding behind other sets or something. if anyone was looking for them.

Theres rumour flying that toy sales for both target and big w will be end of june. This is about a month earlier than normal if its true. Chances are it'll be the standard 20% off lego, like for usual toy sales.. so nothing too special.

Something of note though as far as jurassic world sets are concerned, it doesnt look like target are stocking the raptor set 75920. its not in the inventory yet, anyway.
    ~

Ferris Wheel is available now at Lego Shop for VIPs only. Ordered mine!