Page 77 of 146 FirstFirst ... 576772737475767778798081828797 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Senor_2 View Post
    David Jones has 20% off Lego including the Simpsons house today! Just ordered mine online including free delivery - get on it ppl!

I got conflicting info from Myer, one store said they could take orders with limited numbers available per store, but the Sydney city store (with apparently the most available orders) confirmed they were told by Lego they couldn't get more stock, so who knows what their situation is.
    Thanks for the heads up Senor_2. Just orderd mine for click and collect too and hopefully will be able to pick up Wed or Thu. That 20% off LEGO for the Simpsons house is even cheaper than Big W's price at the upcoming toy sale.

I'm really annoyed at all this conflicting information from the dept stores. When an item sells out, they can never ever give a definite reliable answer.

Btw guys, if anyone is interested, I just bought the LEGO winter village market from Mr Toys World. They were having a sale on it.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Anyone know the release date for bennys Spaceship? Can't find any details on retail sites.

Is available from Lego online, so should hit retail soon, ecspecially with the DVD imminant

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Apparently Myers are getting another refill of the Simpson's house as I was told by my local that they'd sold out. The guy at the counter took my details down and said if one came up, he'd give me a call. Today, I got a call and they said they were getting some more but not in time for the end of the sale but stated they would honour the sale price if I was willing to wait for refill which he stated wouldn't be until September at the earliest.
    Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    I don't quite believe what the staff at Myer says purely because everyone tells you a different thing. I spoke to a guy last Thu when it sold out and he told me stock comes in every Tue/Wed and asked me to call and check then as he believes since the sale is so long, there will be more stock coming in. Then I checked with another couple more sales assistants and they told me once they sell out, there's no more and they don't know when it's coming in. I just hate them giving different answers. I'll just check in store every week if I can before the sale ends to try my luck.

Great for you fungal that they are willing to honour the sale price. The lady at my local Myer said no rain checks!
    I asked earlier at the city Myer in Sydney, they said the Simpsons house was sold out everywhere but to leave contact details and they would contact me when they got in another shipment (sometime between Sept-Dec though). They would honour the current sale price.

The new shipment apparently would go to ppl that have left their details, there was no plans atm to put any back onto floor stock. So I assume that means they are getting very limited supply ... that said, the original Lego VW camper van was like that ... now they have heaps of them and way cheaper than the original price ... I think if your willing to wait, there'll be lots of them around soon enough.

Does an online sighting count? New wave of Lego movie sets should hopefully be arriving soon in stores around the 2nd July blu ray release but the lego online shop now has them. RRP as follows:

Emmets-Construct-o-Mech = $90
    Super Secret Police Dropship = $120
    Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP! = $150

Wonder if the release will be within one of the sales periods happening soon.

Anyone seen the 10244 Fairground Mixer set in any shops?

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Anyone seen the 10244 Fairground Mixer set in any shops?
    Saw one at shopforme on Lygon street the other day however it was in their stairwell where they keep the stuff thats been reserved by web orders. Might be worth calling them up to see if they got more.

Thanks Lint. Never knew about that shop. Their prices are pretty good. Might drop down there this week. Though their store hours sure are odd. I guess they are first and foremost an online store.

I think the dudes who run it still have dayjobs. I've bought from them in-store and online and can't really fault their service.

Lint:
    The ticket prices on their brick and mortar store is DISTINCTLY different to their online shop! Yikes.