Page 141 of 146 FirstFirst ... 121131136137138139140141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Spotted the new Harry Potter sets in Westpoint Target today. Didn't even bother scanning their prices & I was too busy checking out all the new pieces in the new Friends sets (there's a new seaweed piece, new coral marine creatures, new green statues/toy soldiers in that Toy Story set... Heh!)

No Hidden Side sets in my local big w stores. I think they may be hiding them out the back until after the 20% off sale ends next week.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Spotted a couple of new Ideas sets in the wild today. Westpoint Blacktown Myer had a few Steamboat Willie sets for $129 while the nearby Toymate had a few of the Flintstones sets on the wall behind the counter.

On another note, Westpoint Blacktown has finally re-opened the vast majority of their carpark something like a year after half of it was blocked-off due to cracks in the 48 year old carpark (the council's website says that Westpoint first opened its doors in 1971). After 12 months of parking chaos, I feel bad for the business owners who despite losing a tonne of customers - greedy centre management still forced them to pay full-rent. No wonder there's so many "For Lease" signs...

So anyone have any idea if the Force Friday sets will be available here tomorrow? I got an email from EB/Zing but there is no way I am paying their price for anything Lego related. I am really hoping that Target has them on shelves tomorrow as they still have a general 20% off lego sale...

I saw a Y-wing from the new movie at a Lego Store today (if that’s useful info?)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I saw a Y-wing from the new movie at a Lego Store today (if that’s useful info?)
    It?s a bit funny that the Lego store broke their own release date! I figured that stores will have stock but none of the main retailers seem to be doing any real promotions for tomorrow. Ah well, I?ll just have to toddle down to my local target and hope they have sets on shelves! If not and they don?t restock till after the 20% off sale, I?ll wait for the next sale from whoever has one!

Well my local target had nothing this morning from Star Wars it frozen 2 but the website has updated, so has the big w site. Now to see when stock arrives on shelves.

Haven't been to Kmart or Target, only Big W, and most of the stores here got the new Star Wars Lego Sets. For once i got tempted to get a Millenium Falcon from Han Solo movie at clearance for $150 sitting beside the Lego Movie 2 sets

Seems like Kylo Rens shuttle has disappeared from the target site. Wonder if this means they are not carrying them. I always struggle to find out what items are exclusives in Australia and to which shops till way too late!

Hoping to get a y wing and the shuttle before the target 20% off price ends but school holidays make it very hard as there are always a thousand and seven things going on!

Target have some Lego discounted for Black Friday. I've picked up the Mandalorian AT-ST for $53, but there's a few other good discounts and then 20% off for everything else.

https://www.target.com.au/c/black-friday/toys/W1436463