Page 143 of 146 FirstFirst ... 123133138139140141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Kmart has some of the new '20 SW sets.
    Kylo microfighter, Poe's X Wing & Sith Trooper Pack

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Chermside Lego Store: had a good look at the new modular (as well as the first time seeing last years built. I still need a corner in my setup but not sold on it yet...). The new one didn't take my interest either, I even considered just getting the diner to go on the corner. They also had the tuner garage set up behind assembly square to finish the display, looks cool but not for me, and my kid isn't old enough for that. Was going to get the monster burger truck but the price put me off.

Also saw the new CNY temple fair, and with half my family being Chinese I'm going to pick this and the lion dance up (wish I'd gotten the CNYE dinner last year). MYER has 30% off lego (except creator expert ofc) but the temple fair is out of stock, did anyone actually see if it was ever in stock yet? Anyway sale ends on Sunday.

Also, target had the hidden side stuff on sale, not sure it's still on but David Jones price matched the shrimp boat to $23.

The CNY sets were in store recently at Myer and DJs. With the sales though they've flown out the door. There would still be stock at the Lego stores but not discounted I believe.

75246 Death Star Cannon on clearance at Kmart for $18.
    75225 Praetorian Guard $12

Jurassic World sets also on clearance along with Harry Potter, Spiderman & Avenger sets

Some good Kmart prices, but two of my locals Stores were absolutely gutted of everything not friends or duplo branded so unlikely to find anything in penrith or mt druitt...

Myer has a spend $88 get a year of the rat set deal going and have a bunch of sets around the $20 mark (which is about what Kmart and big w had them for all of last year)
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Uncle Pete's has the new Speed Champion single cars: Nissan/Ferrari/Audi but at $30.
    They also have the larger sets but I can't recall the prices apart from them being on the high side. I shall watch Kmart like a hawk

Interested at how much Kmart will be pricing them. I'd say it will be $24-25 for the smaller sets. I got tempted to buy the skyline overseas as it will cost me around $42 then i have to put in the luggage and just damage the box.

Got altered to a weekend 25% off Lego sale at David Jones that brought the price of the Star Wars 75252 Star Destroyer down under $900. I've been tempted by that for six months and at that price I was ready to buy but it sold out too quickly.

This is a long way of saying if anyone sees the Star Destroyer on sale I'm interested

(Also the new Batmobile and Jurassic Park T-Rex!)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    (Also the new Batmobile and Jurassic Park T-Rex!)
    Have these been sighted at Myer or David Jones??? I figured both would be lego store/branded store exclusives due to their size. I don't often shop in either and both my local Myer stores are deplorable with their toy departments.

Goodluck Paulbot
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Have these been sighted at Myer or David Jones??? I figured both would be lego store/branded store exclusives due to their size. I don't often shop in either and both my local Myer stores are deplorable with their toy departments.

Goodluck Paulbot
    I expect them to just be Lego Store items too but I don’t really know how it all works. I thought Voltron would be in the same situation but that’s appeared elsewhere, even on Kmart’s website(!).

The Star Destroyer is such a big set but it was on DJ’s website and I’ve seen that at Toyworlds so maybe the other two could as well.