Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3 x MP Projects - Ratchet, Grapple and Galvatron

Hi guys, thanks for the comments.

Iceburn, the missiles are from G1, not the CC kit. but yes, they are the same

Gamblor, thanks. The casting was done by a guy I know from Singapore. I got him to do a prototype and turned out well. So we ended up getting several casted for the head and cannon.

I_amtrunks - thanks. Oh man, I give an update on UM, Galvy and you want an update on Ratchet... hehehehe... That one is coming I have the van almost built. The body is done, just need to sand it down and paint. Do you reckon a white or black bumper??

Hey thats what you get for having him in the background, where I can plainly see him being upgraded!

I'm a fan of the Marvel comics, which would mean a white/off-white bumper but you're the maestro, and you may need a black bumper to mix his colour scheme up a little.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

No worries. BTW, are you coming round this morning? Please call me when you get here.

I will try the off white and see.

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinchang99 View Post
    Hi guys, thanks for the comments.

Iceburn, the missiles are from G1, not the CC kit. but yes, they are the same
    oops.... :P
    hey, anyway... i'll PM you again by end of this weekend. i hope and pay for the head mould.

Noooooooooooooo!! You butchered the transforming Wing Gundam!!!
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Hey Fungal,

Sorry man.. I didnt intend to but then the arms worked out well on this thing. sorry ..

Galvatron will now take good care of the arms.. The legs are going to get donated to another figure too. ooops and the wings.. I have something planned for that.

Damn this is nice work. Now I begin to see what those UM trailers could come in handy for

Default Galvy update - finally some styrene arrived !!

Hi guys,

Sorry, havent had much update on these. Have been lazy when I ran out of styrene and didnt get any.... Well, I found some extra tonight and started working on Galvy again. I have some more styrene on order so will get these 3 projects a push and a nudge.

Here is tonights update, with an update on the kingly chest that have been reduced dramatically. The sides and below have been incorporated. Have the back and the waist still to do and need to cover up gaps.

But is a work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by kelvinchang99 View Post
    Hey Fungal,

. ooops and the wings.. I have something planned for that.
    hmmmmm predaking?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]