Thread: Super Awesome Toy-related dream I had.....

Default Super Awesome Toy-related dream I had.....

I had this awesomely awesome dream last night - I was a resistance fighter and along with another female fighter, we had to sneak into a Skynet facility and plant charges throughout before remote detonating them. After setting most of the explosives, we are discovered by a new type of terminator, a hybrid cyborg type with metal and human parts fused together. As we are making our run for the exit, the female resistance fighter trips after being shot and is mortally wounded. She drops the detonator and with her life fading, crawls towards it. As she is about to reach the detonator, the hybrid terminator steps on her hand crushing it and is about to deliver the killer blow. At that moment, there is an explosion and the terminator's head is blown clean off by John Connor himself! The female fighter with her last dying breath looks at me and says goodbye before blowing the charges and destroying the facility. John and I start running clear of the explosion and suddenly, swarms of terminators of all types (hunter killers, T800s, tanks) start chasing us. I'm driving away from them in a busted up jeep when a hybrid suddenly appears on my bonnet and is about to fire his gun at my face. Suddenly, he explodes and I see in the distance what looks like an army of terminators. It turns out they are BATs from the GI Joe series, built using reprogrammed T800s. However these BATs are not your run-of-mill type and are extremely agile, able to leap across cars and do somersaults. Duke from the Joe team then approaches me and tells me they've been looking for the source of Cobras BAT technology and traced the source to the facilty that I just blew up. He tells me that due to the number of casualties the Joe forces have incurred, they took the decision to reprogram the BATs to help the Joes rather than recruit new troops. One of the BATs even looks just like a robotic Snake Eyes!! At this point, Storm Shadow leaps out and he and the Robo-Snake Eyes start going at it, leaping all over the place, firing their guns and slashing their swords. At that point I hear my daughters voice shouting, "DAD!!!" at which point I wake up and change her diaper, and reality resumes its natural course. I still can't believe how supremely awesomely awesome that dream was!!!
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Was the female fighter hot? This makes all the difference in the interpretation of this dream

If you consider a Sarah Conner type person hot, then I guess so.....
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky