Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by shokwave2 View Post
    I hope you're planning to sell some of those Wreck-Gars to fellow board members?
    Oh man i'll second that motion about all those animated multiples
    Seriously PM me if you need to unload a few

Got Universe Cyclonus and Powerglide off k.wong23. Also got a Terragator off eBay.

Brought Spotlight: Drift today :3

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Anybody have any tips on strengthening the hook so I can hang it on the wall?
    I got no tips but I want those chupa chups

I dunno much about hooks though I've seen those sticky wall pegs at K-Mart which my mates keep reassuring me is very sturdy. I can;t vouch for it cos I've never tried it though
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

i need a wreckgar love u lorng tummm

I'm gonna need to import Wreck Gar and Shockwave/Longarm... can't find either of them anywhere in stores. (-_-) Gonna wait a while though as I just put an order for Henkei Inferno through after a looong time of unsuccessfully hunting for him. Hasbro Australia's TF distribution (or lack of) is reeeaaally annoying me.

Anyway, got these today:

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm gonna need to import Wreck Gar and Shockwave/Longarm... can't find either of them anywhere in stores. (-_-) Gonna wait a while though as I just put an order for Henkei Inferno through after a looong time of unsuccessfully hunting for him. Hasbro Australia's TF distribution (or lack of) is reeeaaally annoying me.
    I'd say patience usually but I reckon you did the right thing. There's normal a delay in our distribution compared to the US but things do eventually get here. The exception of course is at the tail end of a line which in this case is Classics 2.0 where we're far more likely to miss stuff. I'm pretty worried about missing out on it myself. But what I think might happen down the line is what's happening to the Thundercracker/Ratchet movie voyagers at Myer. There's a bunch of Classics 2.0 Voyagers sitting around somewhere that Hasbro will eventually need to flog off. But of course that might not be for over a year.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

@Goki - Inferno's showed up over here in Toyworld Fremantle -if you still want one of the Universe versions one of us Perth crew could probably sort you out.

After spending a couple of weeks in the USA, I'd be very concerned if you need any of the remaining Voyagers in the Universe line, much more so than those in the Animated line. I've only found 1 x Inferno and 2 x Overloads in all my hunting. So, if they're that hard to find here, I think it will be even harder over there.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I got no tips but I want those chupa chups

I dunno much about hooks though I've seen those sticky wall pegs at K-Mart which my mates keep reassuring me is very sturdy. I can;t vouch for it cos I've never tried it though
    LOL! The chupa Chups are long gone I am afraid!

On the hooks, I menat for the boxes of the toys, the cardboard can get easily damaged and just wanted to reinforce the packaging a bit.