Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions

Wow... he's shelf-warming all over the place here. But I know what you mean... took me forever to find Universe Cyclonus and now I'm seeing him in a couple of places.

Atm I cannot find hide nor hair of Universe Inferno or Animated Wreck Gar! Swindle also eludes me - only saw him once at Myer who were selling Animated Deluxes at a ridiculous $10 hike, so I passed that. Haven't seen him since. But I just know that after I get them (possibly will have to import them) then I'll be seeing them everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Wow... he's shelf-warming all over the place here. But I know what you mean... took me forever to find Universe Cyclonus and now I'm seeing him in a couple of places.

Atm I cannot find hide nor hair of Universe Inferno or Animated Wreck Gar! Swindle also eludes me - only saw him once at Myer who were selling Animated Deluxes at a ridiculous $10 hike, so I passed that. Haven't seen him since. But I just know that after I get them (possibly will have to import them) then I'll be seeing them everywhere.
    I also had a hard time finding Cyclonus but in the past week, I have seen him everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Wow... he's shelf-warming all over the place here. But I know what you mean... took me forever to find Universe Cyclonus and now I'm seeing him in a couple of places. .
    Tread Bolt is shelfwarming? That'd be right, it's nowhere to be found in Brisbane. I want that toy!

Got an autobot shirt from JayJays today.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I also had a hard time finding Cyclonus but in the past week, I have seen him everywhere.
    I also want this figure! I've seen cyclonus in melb only once but I skipped it coz of some bad splashes of pink inks on one of its wings. Hope it would also be of abundance here soon.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    Hey Sentinelprime, where did you get all those animated deluxe figures from?
    have they been released in our local kmart/target/bigW/TRU stores already?
    Paul from FiguresDirect.com.au

Loophole's repaints have arrived!!! Woots!
    I've done my touchups, but LOVE the work he's done! Thanks loopy!!!
    (*note the different head for Sideswipe - I even had to shave the insides of his so that the head can fit during alt mode oh - and he also has new hands for posing purposes )

Superion's got new hands!!! From HLJ!

New pics of collection! The backdrop stuff is from HLJ Happy with it - but spent a fair bit of money on it (:

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

im glad you like them Lcz, Sunstreaker certainly looks different in a good way of course.
    I thought he was gonna have yellow ears too!! i wish i thought to do what you did

Picked up Animated Deluxe Swindle from Penrith Target out west today

Couldn't resist him with the 20% off sale!

Hey LCZ, great pics and nice collection... one thing though, Springer seems to be missing his head.

Samurai Prowl, Spotlight: Jazz and Maximum Dinobots #4.