Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hpoo's Mini MP Grimlock review.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Do you think $220-230's a decent price? Because that's how much I'm seeing them being sold for at local import stores.

Thats pretty cheap. Thats was the price of mine inc shipping from RK at a dismall exchange rate (64-65c i think). You might fare a little better now that the exchange rate is around the 75c mark.

I think that's a good price too, especially for a walk-in. I overheard someone theorize that it would be better to get now due to the potential mold degradation of a second run. Does mold degradation occur that quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by Hereticpoo
    Thats pretty cheap. Thats was the price of mine inc shipping from RK at a dismall exchange rate (64-65c i think). You might fare a little better now that the exchange rate is around the 75c mark.
    It's a walk-in local import store, so their price won't be effected by fluctuations in the AUD since they're already selling it in AUD. Seems like a good price but after playing with gamblor916's MP Grimlock I'm not sure if I want to pay that much for that toy. While there are some really nice and admirable qualities in that toy, it's like a half oversized G1 and half real MP in terms of engineering - so to me it feels like a "quasi Masterpiece." But anyway, if anyone else wants to buy it for that price, then go check out your local import shops!