Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: REAL Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Bumblebee must have had a tight budget that series
    Haha, I actually lol'd on this one =oP

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    BTW she said yes!
    Grats! =o) I know we don't know each other yet, but love is a universal language, so I can still be happy for you =oD

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Unfortunately, I had to take this under challenging circumstances, but you should still be able to work out who it is. Interestingly enough, the reason I was on the street was to meet an eBay seller picking up the exact toy this represents.

Was behind one the other night in a taxi in the city, I just wanted to lick it... wait, what?

North Melbourne-bot...?

Saw this some weeks ago on a shed at a home open. Made an offer on the property but I didn't win

I wish I'd had a camera - a G1 blue Skids Honda City Turbo stopped right in front of me while I was waiting to cross at the traffic lights. From the age of the woman driving it, she'd probably had it since the eighties. I guess the years haven't been good to Charlene.

on my way to sport for school we would always drive past the car yards and everytime i would yell out "LOOK ITS SIDEWAYS" as we past because there was a sideways(rotf)... but it was orange... sideways does not look good in orange

A white car, with a pink Autobot symbol and a pink "I'm 86" number plate... Arcee is that you?

I once saw a SUV Police vehicle on my way back from Parramatta to the city on Victoria Road. There was a small autobot signal underneath the car logo. I really tried to get a camera pic but couldn't get close enough.

I thought it was a nice sighting, just wonder if there is a police car out there with a "Punish and Enslave" decal

I saw a Metropolitan Fire Service (MFS) car with an Autobot symbol, must be Red Alert. Gave me his carpark, so definitely not a decepticon in disguise.

About 9 months ago i saw a replica of Barricade (saleen) out the front of my work which had the 'Punish and Enslave" on it, and full movie decals. funnily enough it was pulled over by a police car!
    The car had police lights on the top, which i think is illegal to have as he can be fined for impersonation. But im not 100% sure because it was still registered.
    The good thing was that it was right in front of my shop so i could have a nice good look at it!

Sadly i never took a photo as i was making a pizza (i work in a pizza shop lol)and i had not yet joined the forum