Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: REAL Sightings

Saw an S.E.S Rescue Vehicle in Sunbury today that had an Autobot symbol on the front of it (instantly thought of Movie-verse Ratchet)
    sadly it drove past too quick for me to snap a picture.

I was in a taxi in Brighton tonight and saw some green and pink cassette 'street art'. I said, "hey -that's Slugfest!" My wife said something along the lines of "you're such a nerd. There's another one!" It was on the other side of the road in blue and white - Overkill. I assume there may have been others around, but it was pretty cool to see two of my favourite Decepticon Cassettes get some graffiti love.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I was in a taxi in Brighton tonight and saw some green and pink cassette 'street art'. I said, "hey -that's Slugfest!" My wife said something along the lines of "you're such a nerd. There's another one!" It was on the other side of the road in blue and white - Overkill. I assume there may have been others around, but it was pretty cool to see two of my favourite Decepticon Cassettes get some graffiti love.
    That's cool!

Hangin' out with G1 Chainclaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Hangin' out with G1 Chainclaw.
    *snip*
    Hehe, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hehe, lol!
    Watching Chainclaw try to smile for the camera reminded me of Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon. So cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post

Hook has been doing some work for me this week
    I can only image what all six green hard working green construction vehicles must look like if all five connected together forming into one huge Devasator.. It would be really a ultra devastation warpath rampaging thought the city

Decepticon Guest

Sorry the image is so small but I had to share my run in with G1 Optimus in Perth this morning.
    Last edited by Decepticon; 3rd September 2012 at 10:44 AM.

While I was living in Adelaide, I spotted what looked like a maroon Ferrari P4/5 that had broken down in the middle of the traffic lights. I couldn't take a photo of it because I didn't get my camera up in time.

It screamed DOTM Mirage to me. No, I don't call him Dino... He will always be Mirage to me.

I saw an actual DOTM Skids the other day - a black Chevrolet Spark with green stripes in exactly the right places.