Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvel Ultimate Alliance II

Got it in PS3 and lovin it its so damn cool never really played the first one though but im assuming this is better, so who is your best alliance of heroes? mine are;

human torch
    iceman
    wolverine
    gambit

I was scared off due to reports its a buggy turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    I was scared off due to reports its a buggy turd.
    Well why dont you rent it out somewhere and find out befor eyou buy it? I was dissapointed or maybe that is just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    Got it in PS3 and lovin it its so damn cool never really played the first one though but im assuming this is better, so who is your best alliance of heroes? mine are;

human torch
    iceman
    wolverine
    gambit
    Wolverine
    Gambit
    Deadpool
    Spiderman (I only like him in there for his fusion attack with Wolverine)

If Iron Man is available I usually try and squeeze him in somewhere

others I like
    Iceman- his special move where the giant ice spike comes out of the ground is awesome.
    Ms Marvel
    Human Torch
    The Thing
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I'm going to pick this game up. I enjoyed the X-Men and previous Marvel versions a lot. I did find it particularly fun to tune my mind off and just go around destroying all the props and walls. [Wolverine was great for that]

[shameless plug] If anyone's interested in playing the original Marvel Ultimate Alliance I'm selling my PS2 copy... [/shamelessplug]

I've been wanting to pick this up for a while, especially now I have a PS3. I loved X-Men: Rise of Apocalypse (or whatever it was called) on PSP and have Ultimate Alliance on Wii, but sweet baby Satan I hate the controls so I've never really enjoyed it. The camera function by twisting the remote is horrendous, and the attacking function is just as bad. Now I have a better system with superior graphics and controls, I might just have to get it.

I have been eyeing this baby off for a while now, I notice the Xbox version seems to show up for about $50 or so fairly regularly, not so lucky with the PS version tho. Which sucks by the way.

Nevertheless, I wanna play, mainly for the option of Deadpool as a playable character. Man I love that freaky crazy man.

I got a PS3 just so i could play this game and i love it usually my team consists of

Spidey
    Deadpool
    Wolverine
    Human Torch

i tried my team with iceman instead if wolverine and you get +15% health but i found that didnt work out too well but i also like gambit and iron fist didnt know who he really was but hes a tough bugger. i recently unlocked venom and green goblin, venom is okay dont really like the green goblin.

Whos side will you choose? i chose anti-reg