Thread: MP8 Grimlock Upgrade kit

Default MP8 Grimlock Upgrade kit

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...03&mode=retail

Crown, macca cup and a mini thrust jet? Hehe lame gimmicks IMO. Definitely not going to get this set, but I can see some of you jumping on this one. Thoughts people?
    Last edited by canofwhoopass_87; 9th April 2009 at 08:08 PM.

Eh I don't really think it's worth it. The only thing I'd be interested in is the crown...

I'm sure it would be easy to make a crown, not sure about the Mug, would be better if he came with just a standard hadleless Oil mug or the Autobot Code to through at other TF's.

Yeah the crown aint so hard to make, ofr a mug well, mebbe one off them cheap toy tea sets or something will do, pinky up Grimy hehehe. For a mini thrust, just use WST Thrust - that at least transforms even.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

As per discussion with demonac - maybe hasbro will release the mp grimlock with the crown ... if they ever decide to go down that path...

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    As per discussion with demonac - maybe hasbro will release the mp grimlock with the crown ... if they ever decide to go down that path...
    I think that is highly probable.

I've been searching forums for an official answer to that question, but haven't been able to dig up anything other than "hints" in hasbro's q and a's from fans.

As much as I want the MP grimlock right now, I've noticed the number of these are dwindling and prices are increasing and I can't afford it. Esp since I just paid for 2x mp seekers. I really do hope hasbro release it...

Can't say I think it looks that great
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection