Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TFA Season 3 Ep07 "Predacons Rising" !!Spoiler!!!

Yeah I know how but for me it seems to take all day every week for them to transfer to my computer while everyone's posting early before 10am that they've seen it already. Just a little frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yeah I know how but for me it seems to take all day every week for them to transfer to my computer while everyone's posting early before 10am that they've seen it already. Just a little frustrating.
    What internet connection do you have? It only took me like 40 minutes as of 11am.

When I download more popular stuff like say a BSG episode, because there are so many seeds I get it in like 20 minutes and that's twice the size of animated.

Quote Originally Posted by SentinelPrime View Post
    Awesome epidsode. Waspinator is huge! I like the way beast wars writers Bob Forward and Larry DiTillio pay homage to old school beast wars at the end, when Blackarachnia gets up to see a cheeta, gorilla and rhino. Top stuff!!
    Dont forget the big Rat . Well at least Waspinator even though his personality changed for the worse still is the same as BW Waspy, blow him up mangle him, crusnch him in a box and he STILL functions hehehehe. The most indestructible bot ever in the whole TF lore
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

And here I thought that predacons were going to be like the g1 predacons as 5 of them got caught in the blast (three dinos, wasp and BA), but no, it was BW predacons.

I wondered for a bit at the end, "where the heck are the predacons"? Then *ding*! oh, those predacons.

The end was funny though, the rat, gorilla, rhino and cheetar. "Oh you've got to be kidding".

EDIT: Actually, unless you did know BW, the title of the episode makes zero sense as it had nothing to do with, nor no mention of anything "predacon".
    Last edited by MV75; 12th April 2009 at 02:43 PM.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Ok it didn't take me too long today, so I'lll stop complaining

I had to rewind to check, because although I'm pretty sure Sentinel said to Blackarachnia "I don't know what kind of weird organic horror you are" the word "horror" sounded like something much nastier!

And was this the first blink and you'll miss it appearance of Animated Motormaster?

I think this is my favourite episode of Season 3 thus far, and likely one of my favourite Animated episodes.

I liked the scene between Sentinel and the de-helmeted BA because it showed a lot about Sentinel's character and how the incident affected him. I do want to beat the crap out of him for his rampant xenophobia, even if that was a part of his character from the start.

Waspinator is creepy. He's hardly the comic relief he was in BW. Not that it's a bad thing he's taken a level in badass.

lol @ Swoop and BA.

Incidentally, speaking of the Dinobots, what happened to them at the end? We didn't see them. Did they get transported like BA and Waspinator? If so, what next? Did they get transwarped next to fossil deposits and get mutated with DNA thanks to residual energy? If so, why hello there, Megs, Terrosaur, and Guiledart. Yessss.

Also, best ending ever.

That was the cutest ending to a Transformers episode ever.

I only just noticed that Sentinel's ship is a tribute to/vehicle mode of a Gadep-style Guardian.

And - once again, I wonder if Sentinel Primer-Prime will retain his title or be named Sentinel Magnus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    And - once again, I wonder if Sentinel Primer-Prime will retain his title or be named Sentinel Magnus.
    I guess that will only happen if Ultra Magnus dies.

Yeah he become Acting Sentinal Magnus or something,
    this is a two part episode right? So will we see more trans organics..because predacons rising seems kinda of an overstatment with only 2 of them.
    all in all thought great episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahhak View Post
    Yeah he become Acting Sentinal Magnus or something,
    this is a two part episode right? So will we see more trans organics..because predacons rising seems kinda of an overstatment with only 2 of them.
    all in all thought great episode.
    I agree with that. It seems as if the title of the episode was just a gimmick.