Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: USA Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Ah also went into this shop in Utah and they had a few G1's for sale and plenty of other 80's toys. Note the Jetfire army! I made one purchase - posted in the appropriate thread

Nice jetfire army. Any variants? I see a WST wave 2 box. Are the toys open or sealed (blind packed)?
    Would be interested in a WST silverstreak.

If they have some more WSTs from other waves, I'm also interested such as cliffjumper, skywarp and thundercracker.

What's the condition of the G1s?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Nice jetfire army. Any variants? I see a WST wave 2 box. Are the toys open or sealed (blind packed)?
    Would be interested in a WST silverstreak.

If they have some more WSTs from other waves, I'm also interested such as cliffjumper, skywarp and thundercracker.

What's the condition of the G1s?
    I didn't notice the price of the jetfires (or any variants) but a G1 Optimus complete was $89. Most didn't have prices so I guess they would tell you when asked. Odd thing was they didn't seem to have an WST's apart from that box. They had three mini spys at $16 each, unfortunately I don't know which ones I need so I left them

How's this for the bargain of the millennium for Transformers - fans in America have found at the Discount Store Ollies, Titans Return Trypticon for.... US$13.
    That's a little over AU$15 for a toy that was AU$300-400.

If this is true and not a prank, that price is pretty much giving them away, as the shipping from Hasbro to that retailer would have been about what the store is charging for it.

Galvatran Guest

US$13... Endless frustrated hours applying stickers... Priceless.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Everyone I know in the states is saying it's super fake, which is pretty obvious, but apparently some people are freaking out anyway and making trips to Ollies in multiple states(not exactly hard to do in the US) searching for them. Some people...

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Everyone I know in the states is saying it's super fake, which is pretty obvious, but apparently some people are freaking out anyway and making trips to Ollies in multiple states(not exactly hard to do in the US) searching for them. Some people...
    Maybe there's fine print involved such as signing a contract in your own blood to a guy in a red suit with a pointy beard after you've paid the $13.

200gm box of Transformers boxed chocolate chip cookies at TJ Maxx in America for US$3. It doesn't look like there is anything unique about the cookies... just a Transformers box.