Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Timelines Razorclaw?

The colours can't hide the fact the mould is terrible IMO. Razorclaw deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    The colours can't hide the fact the mould is terrible IMO. Razorclaw deserves better.
    I agree but I still want him because the toy faithfully represents the Razorclaw we saw in Botcon06 Timelines.

Must collect'em all!

This would have been a better mould for Razorclaw (courtesy of Mench0y from sector70):
    Attachment 708
    but then thats prolly a no-no with BotCon licensing....

Every time I read a comment on TFW2005 I thank Primus that here we have a forum of educated Transfans, rather than a collection of retarded homozygotes with the Transformers IQ of potplants:

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma2K2
    ... no connectors for combiner parts... nope, still don't care for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bête Noire
    Why the hell is he sporting a Predacon insignia? I swear, you have to *try* to screw up this badly.

Reprolabels to the rescue!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol Fury
    Well, he's based off of a Beast Wars era Razorclaw who was secretly running things from behind the scenes, so based on his fiction, he's a Predacon.
    I swear, if I spent any more time reading those comments, my brain would haemorrhage. I love the new rotating Razorclaw head and those colours really improve an abysmal mould. Can anyone give me any info on the 'G1' Razorclaw in this other pic from TFW2005? I've never seen anything like it before:

That 'gray' Razorclaw is an oversized KO.

I also don't read neither Seibertron nor TF2005 boards as they seem to be populated by people who appear to be mentally challenged and have a philosophy of 'It's new so its awesome!' , 'G1 is what's in my head and that's a fact! Cartoon came first!' or 'Hasbro has every right to rip me off because its a corporation. What are you a communist?'

Razorclaw is looking alright, too bad it wasn't part of the normal Universe lineup.

I'm also not too sure on the use of the insignias on him.

Are they supposed to be a mixed homage to G1/Beast Wars Predacons?

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    Razorclaw is looking alright, too bad it wasn't part of the normal Universe lineup.

I'm also not too sure on the use of the insignias on him.

Are they supposed to be a mixed homage to G1/Beast Wars Predacons?
    Check the panel pic in my post on the first page, that's from the Botcon06 comic which depicts Razorclaw during the Beast Era (or post if you interpret it that way). Razorclaw and the G1 Predacons are also strongly hinted to be founders or at least big players in what later became 'The Predacon Alliance' during the Pax Cybertronia era.

The toy is not just a homage but a representation of the 'G1' Razorclaw we saw in the Timelines comic during and post the Beast Era.

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    This would have been a better mould for Razorclaw (courtesy of Mench0y from sector70):
    Attachment 708
    but then thats prolly a no-no with BotCon licensing....
    I'm a bit of a Zoid collector but man that Zoid is ugly, mostly because of the colours but still.

Thanks for the info Kup!

Looking at the pic from the comic again, I saw the purple insignia on his right arm

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Every time I read a comment on TFW2005 I thank Primus that here we have a forum of educated Transfans, rather than a collection of retarded homozygotes with the Transformers IQ of potplants
    I completely agree....