Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G1 Series DVD

I really should snap this up, if only to see Season 3, which I have seen barely any of. And I need to get the Japanese G1 series too.

And, of course, for drinking games, because I don't think I could make it through the entire G1 without it. Hell, I only made it through two episodes of Captain Planet and one episode of He-Man and one eopisode of Thundercats a while back.

They really want us to buy the blasted dvds over and over again dont they?

I originally bought the US version of G1 Season 1, not knowing they were going to release it on Australian shores. One good thing about it though, it came with 2 animation cells.

Then bought G1 on all the separate box sets, then they release the complete set. Got that for Xmas.

Now a Decepticon version of that same box set with a comic. Think I'll skip this one and wait for the Matrix Of Leadership box set.

But I guess all TV shows they do that to as well, Star Trek, Robotech (bought all the individual ones for that as well ) Family Guy, Futurama, X-Files, the list goes on.

If your a diehard fan, I suppose they think that they will buy the best/latest versions that comes out.

Rant over

it's good for new fans who may not have G1 on DVD yet, but yeah, it doesn't mean anything for me.