Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers Animated Se3Ep08 "Human Error Part I" Discussion

There's also Spike again and a grown up Daniel in the bus. LAst we saw their cameo... Daniel was still in Carly's womb. Ooooh Ratbat is shown in the toons as well. darn Id have to buy a whole new soundwave just for that accessory? sigh, hope the ebay sellers sell more newer toys accessory.

Starscream's transformation sequence scenes is sooo Sailor moon hahahahaha.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Daniel was about the same age as Sari (I guess he's had a growth spurt*). The baby that Carly was carrying is Jennifer Witwicky.

*Of course, being in Soundwave's "Matrix Reality" pretty much throws out any laws of reality or continuity with the 'real' world.

It was an ok story and the humor was mostly decently executed without being ilogical and abrupt. Nothing special but still a pretty decent episode. Although I had already worked out that they were in some simulated world due to all the crazy stuff that was happening which made no sense at all- I am sure kids would have worked this out as soon as I did as it was pretty clear as soon as Starscream appeared.

I am looking forward to the second part.

Nice episode, and good to see the Decepticons again, although I am a little saddened that the only way we get Blitzwing lines is in a dream /vr sequence.

Bring on part 2, should be interesting to see what Sari does.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

i found the episode awesome, hilarious even loved when bulkhead was making the transformation noises.

I think we can interpret the unrealistic numbers of Decepticons showing up as Soundwave trying to get revenge on the Autobots for his defeat. Only, he went a little bit overboard.

Soundwave learn't about the decepticons since we last saw him..but I can easily see that happening with someone who can presumably intercept transmissions.

...and if he can read minds like G1 Soundwave. Not to mention that he would've been hacking the Autobots minds so he would've garnered a lot of information from them.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon
    I think we can interpret the unrealistic numbers of Decepticons showing up as Soundwave trying to get revenge on the Autobots for his defeat. Only, he went a little bit overboard.
    I think he was trying to provoke them to anger in order to convert them to Decepticons - much like eliciting a Jedi to turn to the Dark Side of the Force.