This is a mod for Activators Bumblebee that was posted on MacrossWorld by member 'J.T. Silversmith':

This was a very inspired mod, I did to help Activators Bumblebee look better. In the first picture you can see how the toy originally transformed. His arms are WAAAAY to long, with his fingers nearly reaching his ankles. Needless to say I decided to try and do something about it. I cut the black piece of plastic that makes the upper arm right above the upper circular part of his elbow. Once you do that the screw and peg act like an additional joint, allowing the upper arm to bend 90 degrees downward. In the second picture you can see the arm bent. Like this, you can now rotate the old shoulder so that the old upper arm points forward, and then use the new joint we created as a shoulder joint. This effectively moves the shoulder up and forward, greatly reducing the length of the arm, and moving the tires above the shoulder instead of below. I think this looks much better myself, so I thought I would pass it on.

Did it to mine and it looks much better. Transformation isn't hindered but the doors sit a bit looser in car mode, not that they were ever actually tight before. Do at your own risk etc.