Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3040454647484950

Thread: May Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

.... Someone take my credit card away from me!
    Am waiting for the WALL pic for this lot Paulbot
    Ill gladly take your credit card and add some more bills to it then give it back to you hehehehe

Edit: ooops should be posted in the June Acquisitions now hehehe
    Last edited by liegeprime; 7th June 2009 at 08:05 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Picked up complete G1 Jetfire, Snarl and Skids, MIB of Blacker and Laster and about 30 UK Marvel Transformer comics from eBay.

Also while overseas in the UK and Singapore I picked up a copy of the UK Transformer reissue which the title escapes my mind signed by Simon Furman, Encore Vol 1 set of cassettes and a pile of other non-TF stuff including some Figma figurines, manga, dvds, Doctor Who stuff and Revoltech Evangelion items.

I think I might have to have a sale soon for the UK Marvel comics and some other TF stuff when I get back from work in about 2 weeks.....the limited space and lack of funds is taking its toll *sigh* glad Im not hooked into the Animated and Movie lines like other people