52 71.23%
  • none

11 15.07%
  • wheres Geeeee 1uuuuuuuners?

3 4.11%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Collecting TF2-ROTF Toys?

Default :)

I'll be getting the LEGENDS class constructicons that TRANSFORM to robot and merge to form DEVASTATOR!!! http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...wanting/15805/

If anyone is sitting on the fence, keep an eye on Seibertron for the next week, Ryan will be posting a gallery a day of new movie figures, until BotCon.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

well, ill probably getting most of them. I think im one of the 2% of the world that actually likes demolishor's figure..and the ROTF devastator is a must, ok, maybe they have no robot modes...i will (probably get them separate) definitely be buying devastator. plus I already got ROTF Ironhide so thats a start!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhide63 View Post
    I think im one of the 2% of the world that actually likes demolishor's figure.
    I like the look of Demolishor, I just wished hastak put some decent articulation on him, since he has no legs they should have put more movement points into his arms!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    I like the look of Demolishor, I just wished hastak put some decent articulation on him, since he has no legs they should have put more movement points into his arms!
    yes...thats very true, he definitely needed more articulation...but Ill still be buying him...for those who say he will warm the shelves of stores around Australia...more for me to get.