52 71.23%
  • none

11 15.07%
  • wheres Geeeee 1uuuuuuuners?

3 4.11%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Collecting TF2-ROTF Toys?

Voted the G1 option...

last movie i got leader prime, voyager starscream, jazz and arcee... all with some kind of discount. Prime was great and new, SS was good(ish) and new, Jazz was crappy and Arcee was okay... but I only really got her to give my missus a pink/ female transformer hehehe.

Later on I got the metallic voyager Megatron for $17... I knew it was a really bad toy... but it was the better version of a really bad toy.

If something tickles my G1 funny bone then I'll consider it. But most of the toys I have seen so far aren't that appealing.

Yes, I probably will be getting them all. I don't think I'm well. Considering i've got the same Bumblebbe toy 4 times over now. Well, "Stealth" Bumblebee had the shields down head and ROTF Bumblebee has an entirely new head but I'm still hearing Smither's Voice in my head shouting "But she's got a new hat!"
    But i do want those toys bad. Especially Leader Class Prime and Jetfire. I love me some flight mode Optimus action.

Voted None, because last time I purchased nearly the lot of them and now only have 2 left. I was enticed by the pretty packaging but once opened they felt cheap and most just look plain ugly.

The basics are the ones that have caught my eye. Few deluxes and voyagers. Definitely not buying any leader class figures this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Voted None, because last time I purchased nearly the lot of them and now only have 2 left. I was enticed by the pretty packaging but once opened they felt cheap and most just look plain ugly.

heheheh, feeling cheated then ei? Curious, who did you keep ( the 2 remaining) Oh and welcome back you havent been active lately.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I voted "none".

I only have CC BB from the first movie - awesome toy that it is. Unless they come up with something just as impressive this time I will largely pass.

There are strong rumours of a Leader Class Starscream, if they get it right then it will be a must-buy for me.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    heheheh, feeling cheated then ei? Curious, who did you keep ( the 2 remaining) Oh and welcome back you havent been active lately.
    I say 2 but in actual fact its 1, Wreckage. Barricade has a special place in my heart, but long gone from my shelves :P.

And Cheers

Very few. The only definite sale would be a Leader Prime with chrome like Takara's MA-21. If a 3rd movie and another new Leader Optimus mould comes out I think it would create a real cool evolution of a hero kinda vibe.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I am getting none as i dont like the look of them but i will probably get prime as i did not get the one with swords and ravage if he looks alright, but otherwise not a fan of the figures.

Some

Mainly for my "Cybertronian mode" fetish I have. A forklift and Bi-plane Transformer are ones I have wanted for ages. Probably Leader Op coz he looks nice, but might go for the Takara version. Maybe Devastaor if the size impresses me (and hes is on SUPER special).

Thats about it methinks.