Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge of the Fallen Toys comments/discussion

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Hey, can one of you guys with Mixmaster take a photo similar to the one i've done below? I tried transforming to 3rd mode and can't seem to do it (i hope i'm not just tired!) - Looking at the instructions, i think this long bar with hinges has been assembled wrong - thankfully it doesn't affect the other 2 modes. From what i could do, the 3rd mode really looks crap and nothing clips nicely like the other 2 modes do very well - so i'm not really fussed, just curious if it is indeed assembled wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Me and STL found the same issue last night. Also confirmed that Peaugh's is also misassembled. I'm going to fix STL's by removing the pin if he'll let me.
    I looked at Mixmaster is store today and then remembered these posts. Does this issue only affect the "base" mode? Any obvious way to tell there's an issue when the toy's in vehicle mode (and still in the store!?).

Impossible to tell inside the box - the bar in question is right underneath the truck. It only adversely affects base mode - actually, I think robot mode's back kibble would be more visible if it was assembled correctly - but not much

what: voyager class 'the fallen' and 'desert tracker ratchet'

where: big w blacktown

when: exactly 1002 am

pricing: ask counter to compare price to kmart. item acquired at 39.20 a pop!, normal price was 48.90 i think somewhere around there.

availability: 3 more fallen and 1 more ratchet, probably more stock at the back

leader megs - great alt mode i love it, push the missile and it makes a launching sound. the arm spoils it in bot mode i spent 10 or somins trying to snap of his leg before i rotated the leg around and realised.

leader OP - great bot mode but i prefer movie one in alt mode. the back wheels are hard to keep straight

demolisher - meh. the treads could have easily been modified to rotate around. good but could have been better

voy OP and del BB, how different are these molds compared to the movie one molds?

I opened Demolishor.

He is the first of the new Movie toys I've bought who hasn't made the grade. I don't mind the strange bot mode, but couldn't they have found a way to make him stand, even using his arms doesn't work cause there splayed.

My other main dislike is the lack of articulation in the arms, he just can't seem to do much with them, if they had at least articulated them so he could punch. He just looks way to static for a guy who can't stand.

He does have some amusing mis-transformation potential though.

That said this is my first ROTF toy that I consider below average. As far as I'm concerned he is the Scorponok of the ROTF line.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    That said this is my first ROTF toy that I consider below average. As far as I'm concerned he is the Scorponok of the ROTF line.
    Ouch! I don't think he's that bad. But he's certainly at least got a transformation. But point taken. Next to a lot of the ROTF toys he is pretty disappointing.

Can anyone find anything to clip the underbelly of Rampage together? The toy really frustrates me there as there doesn't appear anything to clip it to.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

It clips to nothing from what I've looked at and have tried so many times. Those two prongs looks like it clips onto something though. Perhaps a secret gestalt mode connector!!!! Ok I stop now....

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    It clips to nothing from what I've looked at and have tried so many times. Those two prongs looks like it clips onto something though. Perhaps a secret gestalt mode connector!!!! Ok I stop now....
    AAAAAAAAA you tempt me so much to go out and buy every individual constructicon they have a toy of...which i will anyway but arrrghh, you are filling my brain with wonderful thoughts.

Hmm I seem to be unlucky with the scouts.. I got firstly a Deadend, unfortunately the hood was both for right panel, So I bought another one with correct panels. That was 2 weeks ago. So I cant return it anymore, what is the policy on how many days before you can exchange a defective item. Now I opened Knockout 3 days ago, sigh, everything is there except the left handlebar which i didnt notice at first until I started transforming him again last night. and Ive already thrown the reciept and his packaging ( collected as well by the trashies. Now I dont wanna buy another one jkust because he's missing that one stupid handlebar (Arrrgh) might have to wait if anyone at Parra Fair sell a broken/incomplete/cheap loose one with that part still intact.
    Word of warning to all youse guys scan as much as you can while their still in the store - there's really poor quality control on these ROTF toys
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Word of warning to all youse guys scan as much as you can while their still in the store - there's really poor quality control on these ROTF toys
    Just like the first line where the extra detail meant a drop in quality...

I've been doing extensive checks of each figure, too many figures have had pieces floating around in the packaging, but yet to see any figures with obvious problems like two left feet...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)