Yeah, yeah, I know it's early, but the toys seem to be coming out all over the world now, and they're set to be released here this month, if I remember correctly. So I think it would be nice to have some pre-release discussion of them, and eventually actual discussion when we start getting them.

Naturally, there could be SPOILERS.

I'm not too fond of the movie aesthetic when it's applied to transforming toys-it works on screen, but not so much in plastic transforming form. That said, I'm wanting to get Preview Soundwave, Ravage, Dune Runner, Ransack, and any Scorponok re-release, since I like his beast mode. I may decide to get Voyager OP since I didn't get him last time and I would like a big Optimus in my collection.

The Scouts class looks really interesting, and not simply because they're new molds. Aside from conventional alt modes, there's some ones that I'm finding interesting because they don't show up all that much, such as boats (Depth Charge). I'm especially interested in Ransack (or Baron Ransack Von Joy, as Vangelus has named him) since we haven't had a TF biplane.