Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge of the Fallen Toys comments/discussion

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    That was 2 weeks ago. So I cant return it anymore, what is the policy on how many days before you can exchange a defective item.
    Where did you buy it? You can always buy the replacement before you return the original.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    and Ive already thrown the reciept and his packaging ( collected as well by the trashies. Now I dont wanna buy another one jkust because he's missing that one stupid handlebar (Arrrgh)
    Always save your receipts ;-)

And same as above, buy the replacement, then return the old one.

Bought these today:

-ROTF Deluxe Wave 3 Ravage
    -ROTF Deluxe Wave 3 Mudflap
    -ROTF Deluxe Wave 3 Cannon Bumblebee

The Barricade redeco didn't really interest me. Ravage is a decent figure but not really a "transformer". Mudflap is nicer than I expected, with nice mech-alive features on his chest and left arm. Cannon Bumblebee is a little disappointing. The arms are very short and the wrists have zero articulation. Only the thumbs move, but the hands can't hold the gun/sword from the original movie Bumblebee figure.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I've been doing extensive checks of each figure, too many figures have had pieces floating around in the packaging, but yet to see any figures with obvious problems like two left feet...
    Deluxe Mudflap is the first ROTF toy I've had a problem with so far. He had two left feet and the instructions for Cannon BB. :/

Lord Zed, if you fiddle with the arms a bit you can get the shovel halves of Demolishor to face forward. Looks much better and allows him to stand solid as a rock. You really need to totally disregard the arm instructions when it comes to Demolishor, imo. The default config is beyond crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Deluxe Mudflap is the first ROTF toy I've had a problem with so far. He had two left feet and the instructions for Cannon BB. :/
    Mine had both left and right feet but the left foot was on the right leg and the right foot was on the left leg...

Those above are horrible QC problems. glad to see the figures I have don't have any problems yet.... YET. I should check them thoroughly. I usually end up with QC issues with my figures (TRU exclusive Soundwave reissue has two left hands )

I've seen a lot of Scout packaging bubble coming off the card due to lack of glue or mishandling by customers.
    Last edited by Stompy; 23rd June 2009 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Mine had both left and right feet but the left foot was on the right leg and the right foot was on the left leg...
    Mate that's the exact fault my 2nd Mudflap had! Thankfully easily fixed but you have to wonder how they do it...Either we both have bad luck or Mudflap is one to be especially careful of QC-wise. People who haven't bought him yet, when you open the pack look on the cars underside...Little toes should be pointing out towards you if yours is done correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    I've seen a lot of Scout packaging bubble coming off the card due to lack of glue or mishandling by customers.
    I've seen this everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post

Lord Zed, if you fiddle with the arms a bit you can get the shovel halves of Demolishor to face forward. Looks much better and allows him to stand solid as a rock. You really need to totally disregard the arm instructions when it comes to Demolishor, imo. The default config is beyond crap.
    I actualy did that a bit of my own accord then saw your message, it certainly does improve him, though I still find the arms under articulated. Certainly he can stand though but he's still my least favourte of the ROTF toys I have so far.

Even Rampage who I opened today edges slightly higher, I don't mind his wierd 4 legs, I just wish that like Demolishor he had better arm articulation.

I have yet to find any wave 2 deluxes, doh!

Ravage is a fantastic toy, that does a top job representing the screen character. However he is an action figure, not a transformer,a s his transformation is total bullocks.

Great articulation, nice gimmicks, and top paint, this is one of the best made, and nicest looking toys from wither of the movie lines.

I have not had a chance to transform mudflap, but beware he has dodgy paint applications, make sure to really give him a good eye over on all sides, the edges of the doors, the front bumper and the wheel rims all suffer from either missing paint, or mis-applied paint.
    The Orange paint used is of the reflective variety that has glitter or somesuch in it, and the roof of some figures has rather swirly paint, sometime it looked really thin, whereas others seemed to have really thick paint.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

So weird that Mudflap is everywhere instead of Skids. I was playing with Skids last night, liking him more now that I have a proper idea of his character (he's not exactly Mater from Cards like I thought...). But I can't figure out how the top of the car is supposed to fold up into his backpack. I dread to use excessive force but there doesn't seem to be enough joints! I may need to dig out the card back or the instructions. I also had trouble getting his legs to fold up properly back into vehicle mode. I do look forward to seeing Mudflap alongside Skids.