Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 162631323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge of the Fallen Toys comments/discussion

im going to open up alllll my rotf figures just incase

well i opened up scapel (should have left it unopened now i will never get to sleep at night)

he has a crack in one of the ball joints!!!!!!

anyone have long anntae scapel that has NO! Q/C drama i could buy?!

I think the ball joint crack on Scalpel is universal the moment you give the figure some decent platime. One of mine had it after the second time I tried to pose him in bot mode. Would have wished he had pin hinges instead of a ball joint considering you really can't get much poses out of the current configuration anyway.

no it was straight out of the packet

Just got Arcee today - this toy is all types of FAIL mixed with all types of UBER FAIL. I find it next to impossible to get a half decent pose because of the joint used in the waist area. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone want to show me how they get a passable pose in robot mode?
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Just got Arcee today - this toy is all types of FAIL mixed with all types of UBER FAIL. I find it next to impossible to get a half decent pose because of the joint used in the waist area. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone want to show me how they get a passable pose in robot mode?

do you think shops are getting in less stock?

the bikes, skids, icecream twins, swerve, gears, I CANT FIND THEM!!

FAB skids grindor

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Looking at your pic, I just realised that part of the waist is able to pivot. On my toy, that pivot is so damn tight that I originally thought it couldn't be moved. Still doesn't change the fact the toy is ass though. Chromia is a waaay better motorcycle bot. If only Hasbro had made an extra joint to allow the bot mode to look less like its tilting on one side and more centered, then maybe I wouldn't be so critical of it.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

jolt- pretty good i like him, feels solid in both modes though there is a silver drop of paint on his face >.>

dead end - did they use new plastic? it smelt abit when opened, love cololur scheme

fab op - had alot of trouble getting into alt mode, good but tyres are cruddy

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Chromia is a waaay better motorcycle bot. If only Hasbro had made an extra joint to allow the bot mode to look less like its tilting on one side and more centered, then maybe I wouldn't be so critical of it.
    Really? From Stompy's review I got the impression Arcee was the better one because she could twist here torso and look less like a statue. What are the best points of Chromia? I only ask because I don't have either toy myself and I'm just trying to get an impression of both of them as I only want to buy one, the best one.

Hmm maybe I should make a poll?