Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge of the Fallen Toys comments/discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Only the Legend version is out at the moment.
    As is the Robot Hero version, packaged with Starscream.

So far they're the only two Springer toys announced in the RotF line. I think he'd get a bigger toy later on, once all the robots in the film get toys and non-movie characters are put in to boost the numbers.

My bet is that he'd be either a new mold or a remold/redeco of Incinerator.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    As is the Robot Hero version, packaged with Starscream.

So far they're the only two Springer toys announced in the RotF line. I think he'd get a bigger toy later on, once all the robots in the film get toys and non-movie characters are put in to boost the numbers.

My bet is that he'd be either a new mold or a remold/redeco of Incinerator.
    Since Hasbro never got the chance to redeco him even once, a green Incinerator is the most likely option.

And wouldn't be too shabby I reckon.

Picked up Mixmaster today - have only had a chance to transform once to robot (not his third mode yet, but that doesn't look too convincing on the box!). First impressions - Vehicle mode is a bit smaller than an average Voyager. The hood and mixer itself form the basis of shellforming, but the transformation is otherwise very involved and clever - the resulting robot looks pleasingly menacing. Visually, he reminds me of the Bonecrusher deluxe, but more fleshed out and overall, i like him better

Mixmaster reminds me of Beast Wars Ramulas; the colours and 'hooven' feet I think.

Excellent figure. Buy him. Now!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    The hood and mixer itself form the basis of shellforming, but the transformation is otherwise very involved and clever - the resulting robot looks pleasingly menacing. Visually, he reminds me of the Bonecrusher deluxe, but more fleshed out and overall, i like him better
    Second that.

For a figure I didn't expect much of, Mixmaster has turned out to be the my fave of the ROTF line so far. One of those fig's that's even more impressive in person.

Quote Originally Posted by RageOnTheRoads View Post
    Second that.

For a figure I didn't expect much of, Mixmaster has turned out to be the my fave of the ROTF line so far. One of those fig's that's even more impressive in person.
    Totally agree on all acounts and yes I don't think photo's really do him justice. It's not until you have him in your hands that you can take in all the small details and that transformation. Wow, just awesome. Can't wait to see him in the movie!!

Hey, can one of you guys with Mixmaster take a photo similar to the one i've done below? I tried transforming to 3rd mode and can't seem to do it (i hope i'm not just tired!) - Looking at the instructions, i think this long bar with hinges has been assembled wrong - thankfully it doesn't affect the other 2 modes. From what i could do, the 3rd mode really looks crap and nothing clips nicely like the other 2 modes do very well - so i'm not really fussed, just curious if it is indeed assembled wrong.

Me and STL found the same issue last night. Also confirmed that Peaugh's is also misassembled. I'm going to fix STL's by removing the pin if he'll let me.

Good to know i'm not going crazy

Did you have to point that out... now I have to fix it.