Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deadpool, movie.

Surely a Deadpool movie is going to have to be funny Deadpool. In the limited time he was on screen (and in plently of other movies and TV shows) Ryan Reynolds proves he can do the never shuts up always cracking joke routine.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    When I saw Logan as a boy in 1845 I was afraid that they'd ruled out the Samurai arc from Wolverine's origins in the movie continuity as the Samurai were phased out in Japan during the 1860s-70s.
    As far as I recall, Wolverine's time in Japan happened after he joined the X-Men, and he was never a 'Samurai', he just you know fought with honour and stereotypical stuff like that, loved the daughter of a crimelord, adopted an orphaned girl, fought ninjas etc. But I could be wrong. Wolverine's past is half false memories and confusion anyway, and I think the end of credits scene was setting up the next movie to feature Mariko (and Silver Samurai would make a cool villain for it).

Ooh Yeh, I like the Silver Smaurai! Kicks ass in the Children of the Atom game!

Deadpool movie would be awesome! I enjoyed him as Wade in the Wolverine film, but was shaking my head at the end asking myself "why?"

I though Wolverine movie was ok. Lots of stabbing, but not much blood at all. Live Shcrieber(?) did a great job as crazy killing Sabretooth! Just what was up with Prof X's face? You'd think they would have the effects budget to make it look less crap than they did! I was shocked at how rubbish it looked!