Page 31 of 110 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Movies Thread

They won't kill him, but honestly I can't see anyone do as good a job as he did. The first 2 were brilliant, and I can see this new one being a masterpiece as well. I hope they don't reboot at least, I am sick of studios doing reboots.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    They won't kill him, but honestly I can't see anyone do as good a job as he did. The first 2 were brilliant, and I can see this new one being a masterpiece as well. I hope they don't reboot at least, I am sick of studios doing reboots.
    yeah i agree, i dont know if i like the idea abuot the upcoming spidey reboot or even xmen first class.......
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

When I heared the statement form Sony saying we have cut most of the budget to make way for the high drama that is involved with the reboot. Hope was lost...

X-Men: Lame Ass is going to be disugusting. Bryan Singer, the man who has stated time and time again, he does not care for the source material, hence what is happening with First Class.

Yes having Vaughn does guarentee great action/violence, but calling the movie First Class, and not actually having the 1st Class, or any class for that matter makes the whole thing hard to become even the slightest bit excited for it.

X-Men First Class, with no Jean, and no Cyclops. Dont even know what Fox was thinking (well they haven proven time an time again they dont) with the name or idea, also seeing as how Iceman was a child student in the first 3. hmmmm

Sorry, rant over.

it can't be worse than x-men 3.

I'm looking forward to X-Men:First Class. I expect/hope it to better than X-Men 3 and have been generally impressed with the cast so far.

Sure it's more "X-Men Origins" than an adaptation of the comic book, but didn't you already know or suspect that? The X-Men Movie universe is a long way from the 616 Universe.

I'm more interested in seeing a story that brings together young versions of Charles, Moira, and Erik then in seeing teen Cyclops again (there was enough of him in Wolverine anyway).

And speaking of that film if you've looking for a X-Men comic adaptation gone wrong look at how a pretty cool Wade Wilson at the start of the movie became an unrecognisable Deadpool by the end of it.

Well, actually no. Fox only released the name of the film first, and kept the rest to their chest for long time, prob because they'd figured the comic sold well, lets create hype for the new movie with the same name.

And really, James McAvoy as a young Xavier is hard to believe (I do like him as an actor) and could you really believe he transforms into Prof X?

I have come to the conclusion that Fox are pulling a sneaky reboot, snaeky sneaky decietful reboot....

And introducing characters like Angel Salvadore, who was not even born yet, gah!

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    And really, James McAvoy as a young Xavier is hard to believe (I do like him as an actor) and could you really believe he transforms into Prof X?
    He's not too removed from some images of early Xavier but Patrick Stewart is so unique no one could really work in that role. That guy in Star Trek Nemesis for example never convinced me.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    And introducing characters like Angel Salvadore, who was not even born yet, gah!
    If you want me to pick out everything in the existing X-Men movies that contradicts the comics I'll be here all day

Just saw some new pics of Chris Evans as Captain America and the WW1 costume is looking good I think.

Looks like the Super Soldier serum did it's magic on Chris too, but don't click here if shirtless men offend you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Saw "Get him to the Greek" last night. Vulgar but absolutely hilarious
    FURY WALL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Just saw some new pics of Chris Evans as Captain America and the WW1 costume is looking good I think.

Looks like the Super Soldier serum did it's magic on Chris too, but don't click here if shirtless men offend you.
    Wow, looks good. I for one can't wait for this movie.